Dedrick Mills dismissed

Of course it is very bad news. But crying like a 5 year old that didn't get his ice cream isn't going to make it better.

See Raider Jacket's excellent post.

Hey listen, this is a football forum so if i wanna come here to bitch about a very bad news about our football team I will do that. So kindly shut the öööö up and mind your own business if you got nothing else to contribute. Or go find a thread to hijack with GTMom so you two can make euphemisms at each other back and forth for 4 pages.

Per ESPN:

The Yellow Jackets won all three games Mills missed last season, with minimal drop-off in production.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ick-mills-violation-athletic-department-rules

Well not to rain on your parade here but the guy carrying the load in those three games is gone too.

What else is important in that article is we don't have a b-back (that is going to play) that has ever taken a snap at the collegiate level starting vs UTenn in the Kickoff Classic. That's meshed up right there.

Edit: Well I guess one guy not named Brady has a snap. Wasnt it Quaide? Didn't it result in a fumble?

Hey listen, this is a football forum so if i wanna come here to bitch about a very bad news about our football team I will do that. So kindly shut the öööö up and mind your own business if you got nothing else to contribute. Or go find a thread to hijack with GTMom so you two can make euphemisms at each other back and forth for 4 pages.

I didn't say you couldn't come here and bitch and moan did I? I only said you look like a baby while you do it.

Well not to rain on your parade here but the guy carrying the load in those three games is gone too.

What else is important in that article is we don't have a b-back (that is going to play) that has ever taken a snap at the collegiate level starting vs UTenn in the Kickoff Classic. That's meshed up right there.

Brady Swilling has 13 carries. He weighs 222 pounds. He's on scholarship now.

It's a sign.

Took a while for the realization to arrive through the anger, but getting blown out by a team with a new QB and literal infants starting behind him is going to be really embarrassing for Tennessee. I can already see the VolNation thread, posted in the middle of the third quarter:

Subject: FRIENDLY REMINDER.........
Message: that we're getting demolished by a team who lost their star tailback two weeks ago. but they didn't need him, or most of the guys they have on the field right now, to expose butch and kill our season before it starts. they have not made one attempt to pass to a tight end tonight, let that sink in.

Back at you ööögot, but some of us not only understand the team concept but believe in it as well.

Try not to drink too much o if your own piss when you go to bed Tonite.
Jesus Christ you're a jackass. It's "FUUUUUUU" not "F U." Now apologize to Scion and crawl back into whichever bitter-ass hole you came from.

The people over at saturdayblitz posted our season preview 4 hours ago. :lol:

giphy.gif

Back