Dedrick Mills dismissed

So our coach is now Captain Obvious? We'd know if there was an arrest.

I have a hard time believing he did nothing illegal in nature but GTAA decided to kick him out anyway. If that's the case we need to grab torches and march tonight.

I have a hard time believing he did nothing illegal in nature but GTAA decided to kick him out anyway. If that's the case we need to grab torches and march tonight.
Firetoddstansbury.com

Y'all got me imagining the most outlandish crimes right now.

Is it illegal to fail a drug test? I don't think that is in itself illegal.
it is NOT illegal to fail a drug test. that is why when probationers test positive it is not a NEW criminal charge but just a violation of their probation.

It is not a federal or state crime to actually have drugs in your system (however having a baby, driving, flying a plane, and/or etc with drugs in system may be a crime)

If he failed a drug test and that's why they kicked him off, one of our big money alumni needs to call Stansbury tonight to convince him to give the kid another drug test because the first one was faulty.

it is NOT illegal to fail a drug test. that is why when probationers test positive it is not a NEW criminal charge but just a violation of their probation.

If it was illegal to have drugs in your system, addicts wouldn't seek help for fear of arrest. Also I've been busy all day. Is this thread a joke?

Wonder how big a donation it would take to change the rules.

Standby for rant.

[Rant] I didn't read most of this thread because it is 9 pages already. Here is the deal. I love CPJ but I can't help but feel a lot of this is his fault. The reality is that Marcus Marshall was the better B-back last year. While Mills was busy being a dumbass, MM was being a badass. Mills was suspended for 3 games last year. Everytime he came back he was the starter again. I don't blame MM for transfering. Why would you sit on the bench when you should start? öööö you CPJ. [/rant]

Shiiii if we do that they'll probably think we are protesting the whistle and tear it down

Back