Defensive Player of the Week:......

LLCoolJacket

Damn Good Rat
Chan Gailey. Somebody finally stepped up and stopped P.J. Daniels.

This is why the H.O.G.'s exist. I am not one of them yet, but now he MUST beat ugag. If he does, it will be one of the top 10 upsets of the year in D1 football.

It did not have to be this way. Tech Should have beaten Duke and uva. Our player talent is better, our coaching stinks. These november losses will run Gailey out.

Originally posted by LLCoolJacket:
Chan Gailey. Somebody finally stepped up and stopped P.J. Daniels.

This is why the H.O.G.'s exist. I am not one of them yet, but now he MUST beat ugag. If he does, it will be one of the top 10 upsets of the year in D1 football.

It did not have to be this way. Tech Should have beaten Duke and uva. Our player talent is better, our coaching stinks. These november losses will run Gailey out.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I agree. Gailey's interceptions and fumbles are UNCALLED FOR. Tenuta needs to get in his face about not getting to the quarterback, too. And don't forget how terrible Chan did giving Reggie time to set back and throw today.

I think I may have been sitting behind you at the UNC game, LL.

Were you the one who yelled "GAILEY YOU SUCK!" When Reggie overthrew a pass? And yelled "I HATE Chan Gailey." when PJ was stuffed on a run?

Jacket quote:I think I may have been sitting behind you at the UNC game, LL.

Were you the one who yelled "GAILEY YOU SUCK!" When Reggie overthrew a pass? And yelled "I HATE Chan Gailey." when PJ was stuffed on a run?

No, Jacket. It wasn't me. I am sure my seats are much better than yours.
wink.gif

Seriously though, why do you attack me for pointing out the obvious? UVA has a woeful run defense, and we choose to break out AIR- CHAN ?

We move the ball all day on the ground, only to run the tired bootleg option (?) seeminglingly every time we have it 2nd, and 2.

I have no personal dog in the fight re: the future of CCG as head coach at GT. What I see though is no thought to his game planning.

We needed this game, and we needed the Duke game. What our head coach gave us were horrible performances at crunch time.

Call me a Chan hater if you want, but check my record. I have been severely frustrated at times, but have supported him.

Today was ridiculous. If we ran the ball (not boootlegs), we had a chance to win the game. Penalties included.

Back