Defining day for program

LuckyB

Varsity Lurker
Vanderbilt seems to have all the intangibles going for it today. Payback for last year, and facing a schizoid Tech squad bound to be down. If Tech wins today, Chan might still be able to cobble together enough success for the rest of the year to save his job. A loss today will cause the season to spiral out of control and begin the uproarious drumbeat for regime change. For the first time this season I feel no pressure. One way or another, something good should come from this game.

I, personally don't have a good feeling about this game. Tech can't score any TD'S and the BIG reason is that the OL seems to have packed it in for some reason. You have to score to win and this team can't score. I find myself tired after every game I watch them play after all the body english I use trying to urge that OL to block some and to stick to the block. If Chan is retained after this season he should take a long and hard look at the OL coach. We know these players can play because they have done it before but it is a disgrace to give so little. Little Reggie is on the run from the moment he takes the snap. I will say Vandy 17-Tech 6. Two field goals.
My heart tells me Tech but my head tells me Vandy.

Lucky & Buck, very little chance of an L today. If so, then yes a regime change process would and should start in earnest. My take is we all may feel much better after today, and after an upset for homecoming! The OL grows up today against Vandy's soph's, or they probably won't this year. THWG

folks, Vandy is awful, plain and simple.

GT will cruise in this one.

It is the beginning of the fourth quarter vs Vandy as I write. I've seen enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord knows I’ve been trying to be fair, rational, and sober about “the matter of Chan Gailey” and I really hate to agree with Jerry Jones on anything! I had, until now, divorced myself from all of those folks calling for his immediate dismissal. I am now asking for a reconciliation.

Looks as if we left our hearts and our heads on the field at FSU. We’ve gotten worse instead of better and I am refusing to believe that depth and youth are our only problem.

It’s time for he and DB to go! NOW!!!!!!!

Back