Definitive Poll Question on gailey... :

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Will gailey be successful enough to either serve out his original contract or gain an extension before it ends? (Those who abstain from this poll or participate in this thread without voting will be recorded as "C" votes)

ANSWERS:

A) Yes, he will be successful enough

B) No, he will not be succesful enough

C) I'd rather not answer that question for fear I will be wrong. I enjoy the noncommittal little cocoon I have created for myself as I can maintain my "holier than thou" Tech fan image by not taking a stance... I enjoy criticizing those who think he won't be successful and if I answer this question "No" it will take away my ability to harass & verbally assault those who have the guts to think for themselves & the courage of their convictions who have already voiced their opinion that gailey will be unsuccessful...

My answer is B with some qualification. I don't feel he will fill out his contract but I do believe he will have at least one year beyond this year coming up because many of the screwups that he had no control over that adversely affected his team. I hope he is successful however, because he seems to be a fine man.

My answer is A i believe coach gailey will turn this program around.( JUST A FEELING I GOT nothing more nothing less)

Hope I'm wrong, but until I hear something definate and positive on academic changes I have to vote B. An impossible situation right now. But I could change with othe changes!

D) i don't give a freaking damn about your poll

hey wannabebad, why don't you choose another team to entertain yourself till we get another coach or till gailey turns it around, whatever happens first.

Gailey is not a goober. Wake up and smell the coffee. Mucho years and time in the NFL and college with great teams and a DII championship.
Inferior to youse guys? (laffing my ass off!!!)

E) I don't do polls. Polls are for those whose capacity for rational thought is limited to one thread on the DawgVent.

Back