• Yea

Votes: 76 98.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
It would be purely epic to have Prime Time watching his son at Bobby Dodd, returning punts for TDs and throwing TDs in the same game. I hope CGC works the Hotlanta connection mightily on this one.
And snapping it to himself in order to kick the game-winning FG

18in32

Petard Hoister
Any issues one might have with his Dad are not his fault. I say yes.
Kids got good genes. There are handful of football players who are heads and shoulders above everyone else I've watched play football with my own two eyes... Herschel, Bo, Deion, etc. I'll never forget his first NFL game. First punt return: fumbled. Wait – penalty! Do it over. Second chance: 15 yd return. Eh. Second punt return: fails to fair catch, rolls for 15 yds. Wait – penalty! Do it over. Second chance: fumbles it again, gets tackled – no wait! He breaks free of the tackle, runs it up the sideline, high steps into the endzone – and a legend is born.

Last edited:

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I don't think I've ever seen a faster base runner than Sanders.

byteback

Dodd-Like
Looking back...the Smiths hired Marion Campbell not once...but TWICE as head coach.

Unbelievable.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

juraitwaluzka

Dodd-Like
Looking back...the Smiths hired Marion Campbell not once...but TWICE as head coach.

Unbelievable.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback
Rumor at the time was they pretty much begged him to come back as he was the only one that would take the job. The period after Leeman Bennett and before Glanville was probably the low point of the Franchise history - and that's saying something. From making the playoffs 3 out of 5 years after never even being in the playoffs before to "we've plateaued", fire the franchise's winningest coach after a playoff year - the result was that they didn't even sniff the playoffs for a decade. Anyone who bitches about Arthur Blank should really be forced to go back and live these years with the Smiths for all of eternity.

Lee34102

Helluva Engineer
Why would anyone have any issues with Deion? I dont recall any arrests or failed drug tests.
I watched Deion play from his first year at N. Ft. Myers High School on and any issue that could ever be had with him would have to do solely with his very focused self-promotion, plain and simple. He doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs and his arrest record is comprised of fishing on an enormous pond bordering the local SWFL airport over two decades ago.

GEETEELEE

We suck this much.
I don't think I've ever seen a faster base runner than Sanders.
Ya know when a 1st baseman fields a grounder, the pitcher comes over to cover the bag and the 1st baseman may or may not wave him off? Well Deion hit a hot grounder to 1st base, the 1st baseman waves off the pitcher...and Deion beats him to the bag. Yeah, he was fast. What made him so effective as a base runner is he hit full speed in a stride or two.