Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much time you got buddy? Where would I start? Well first of all, they’re lazy, good for nothin’ tricksters, crack smoking swindlers, big butt havin’, wide-nose breathin’ all the gte’s air… They eat up all the chicken, they think they’re the best dancers, and they stink. Did I mention that before? …
i cannot deny any of that. is that all, though?

What's worse is every time someone posts to this thread I get a notification...and only this thread, none other. No matter how hard I try not to look at ST, it still haunts me.
You must have clicked "watch thread."

I'm so old I remember when we were just gt2697[a-b]. I think 2 people shared a PO Box. Those were the days.

We didn't worry about Demetris Robinson back then.

i now want to go find something that has my actual gtid on it, dammit

I'm not sure I'll ever break down and go through the process of getting a GT license plate in this state, but if I did, I was considering using my gtg# as the plate number. Good idea? Or best idea ever?

I'm not sure I'll ever break down and go through the process of getting a GT license plate in this state, but if I did, I was considering using my gtg# as the plate number. Good idea? Or best idea ever?

I'm not sure you can. It's GT, followed by 3 numbers and a letter. Not sure you can add in another character because of how much space the logo takes up.

I'm not sure you can. It's GT, followed by 3 numbers and a letter. Not sure you can add in another character because of how much space the logo takes up.

Ah poop, I think you're right.
georgiatech.jpg

My thought was that I'd use the "GT" already on the plate as the first two digits, but I was thinking I'd have 5 more to play with. Looks like I only have four. Guess it's time to move.

I wonder if 2220 is available.

Last edited:
You know who my favorite GT reciever of all time?

Harvey Middleton. That guy was money when lined up in the slot on 3rd down.

I may be wrong, but I don't think you can personalize a GT license plate.

Edit: D'oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back