Demetrius Knight to QB

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like

but-why.gif

We added 3 LB last year, some that got this board very excited. Even if Curry leaves, we'll have Quez and that's a 2-deep without using any of the 2021 class, which includes Tatum. Plus, this probably signals Charlie Thomas is staying at LB and all our new depth in the secondary will fill the void at nickel (Edwards, Kenyatta, etc). We are not as thin at LB as it looks.

We added 3 LB last year, some that got this board very excited. Even if Curry leaves, we'll have Quez and that's a 2-deep without using any of the 2021 class, which includes Tatum. Plus, this probably signals Charlie Thomas is staying at LB and all our new depth in the secondary will fill the void at nickel (Edwards, Kenyatta, etc). We are not as thin at LB as it looks.

I'm thinking it's more that he's not going to see the field at LB move, kinda like you're saying.

I like Charlie Thomas at LB so if he stays there I’m good.

Knight played pretty well in 2019 but was not good at all in 2020.

We only have 2 scholarship QBs right now, with one more coming in. DK isn’t ever going to challenge for the starting spot, but maybe we put in a package for him? IIRC he’s a pretty powerful runner.

Either way, if he couldn’t get on the field much with the group of LBs we had this year, I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen.

We only have 2 scholarship QBs right now, with one more coming in. DK isn’t ever going to challenge for the starting spot, but maybe we put in a package for him? IIRC he’s a pretty powerful runner.

Either way, if he couldn’t get on the field much with the group of LBs we had this year, I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen.
Correctamundo

Possible. I bet he could run the read option effectively.

This would have the additional advantage of wetting the panties of the Anti-Geoff Folks, cuz option.

Yeah IIRC there was a contingent who thought he might push Graham to start at QB under the previous regime. Wouldn’t be opposed at all to have a package for him to spell Sims given the importance of keeping Sims healthy next year (with Graham/Gleason both leaving). Even if it’s just short yardage.

Back