Deported dwag

MWT80

Varsity Lurker
The New York Times' front page photo on Wednesday showed a dwag being returned to Guatemala. It's a start.

Attachments

• Deported Dawg.JPG
    Deported Dawg.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 295
Figured this was about this guy ...

http://www.secrant.com/georgia-spor...-from-classes-due-to-medical-issues/68842071/

Per police report, kid said he was high on "oxies". Per statement, he was high on something else and not drunk. So, meth then? Probably so.

Funny the 2nd policeman's first step was to call the athletic dept. But since the 1st officer had already called the paramedics, I guess they couldn't just sweep this under the rug.

You think there was a meal service on that flight?

Figured this was about this guy ...

http://www.secrant.com/georgia-spor...-from-classes-due-to-medical-issues/68842071/

Per police report, kid said he was high on "oxies". Per statement, he was high on something else and not drunk. So, meth then? Probably so.

Funny the 2nd policeman's first step was to call the athletic dept. But since the 1st officer had already called the paramedics, I guess they couldn't just sweep this under the rug.

Toxicology says......
Toxicology tests performed at the hospital were negative for OxyContin.

Yet police report says....
Thompson eventually stated he had taken "two oxies."

We don't know what the toxicology report says. We know what THEY SAID the toxicology report said.
Good point. They may not have known he had already told on himself

We don't know what the toxicology report says. We know what THEY SAID the toxicology report said.

Certainly sounds like the family/the kid want people to believe he takes Oxycontin for medical reasons though. Not sure what a 19 or 20 year old kid without chronic neuropathic pain or cancer needs Oxycontin but that's none of my damn business.

With a White & Gold jet in the background!

Wonder if Peterson will stand in the way of any ILLEGALS at GT from having to obey the law.

Now if they could just get rid of some of those 5 star effers they are always getting.

bet most couldn't pass a citizenship test

Back