Depth Chart and Game Notes

What is your beef with Stewart? How many "plays" did we even have last year, actually?

Perhaps if the OL could give JT more than 2 seconds to get set and throw he would've had more than "1 play"?

What is your beef with Stewart? How many "plays" did we even have last year, actually?

Perhaps if the OL could give JT more than 2 seconds to get set and throw he would've had more than "1 play"?

about tree fiddy

I think he lacks the blocking ability needed to make our offense click and is, overall, not a talent worthy of starting for a power 5 program.

Of course, none of that is a beef. It's just my opinion that was frankly applicable to the entire position last year.

I think he lacks the blocking ability needed to make our offense click and is, overall, not a talent worthy of starting for a power 5 program.

Of course, none of that is a beef. It's just my opinion that was frankly applicable to the entire position last year.

I think he has the talent but I don't think he was ready to play last year. CPJ even said that Stewart said he needed to get stronger.

I sure am glad Stewart separated from his man and got up off the ground to get that 4th down conversion against FSU. Without that we wouldn't even be talking about blocked kicks!

I think you are full of öööö.

you're only saying that because he's white

you're only saying that because he's white

giphy.gif

Back