Derrick Morgan

I am just freaking out at the thought that the Falcons might be holding all that $ they have left in the salary cap for Julio.....if that is the case I am done.

I am just freaking out at the thought that the Falcons might be holding all that $ they have left in the salary cap for Julio.....if that is the case I am done.
Not all of it, they need some for the draft class. Also, if they resign Julio this year they can front load the signing bonus to minimize the cap impact in future years.

I have no problem with what they're doing - the need numbers. They've gotten several low risk, medium to high reward guys and still have a lot of cap room left.

Not all of it, they need some for the draft class. Also, if they resign Julio this year they can front load the signing bonus to minimize the cap impact in future years.

I have no problem with what they're doing - the need numbers. They've gotten several low risk, medium to high reward guys and still have a lot of cap room left.

I have no problem with what they are doing now...but I have a problem with paying high priced WR's. Matt Ryan can get the ball to practically anyone, I dont want a huge chunk of our salary cap to go towards one WR. Just my Opinion.

Back