Devine

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Let's talk about something good from the spring game for a change.

This kid is gonna be a beast.

I think he's fine at his current weight as long as he can build up enough stamina to play a whole game. He was manhandling dudes out there.

I heard he had two on the vine. I mean two sets of testicles so divine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I see a kid who has a lot of upside, but right now he looks more like a nose Tackle than a Offensive lineman. He needs to lose some weight and get in shape...

Yeah I see a kid who has a lot of upside, but right now he looks more like a nose Tackle than a Offensive lineman. He needs to lose some weight and get in shape...

This was my thought as well. I was very surprised to hear we had a guy that weighs 370 or whatever playing OL.

I'm in! Going to be a great player. Think he's just getting there. Now that he's one counted on, feel Devine will make himself better by first game. I look for him to help this OL in a big way. He moves well and uses his long arms. Hope this summer helps him, and think it will.

I like that he played LG and not RG. This tells me he'll be in the starting lineup not stuck behind Shaq before too long.

I think Devine will be FINE. He is a beast up close, really really big guy. His size will translate to the NFL if he chooses that route. Seems like a good person and plays hard. He needs the summer conditioning but I expect that he will play a lot this next year and hold his own.

I think Devine will be FINE. He is a beast up close, really really big guy. His size will translate to the NFL if he chooses that route. Seems like a good person and plays hard. He needs the summer conditioning but I expect that he will play a lot this next year and hold his own.

Well, he needs to slim up now. Look at Cameron Irving at FSU. Came into FSU at 290-300 at 6'6" and now is about 320-330 and will likely be a first round pick next season at left tackle. He was a projected first rounder this season by some scouts, but chose to stay. Irving made the decision to get to a good pro weight - in his case gaining muscle.

Devine can be an incredible left tackle if he loses 30 lbs or so in the S&C and nutrition program. Stay just as strong, have quicker feet and the ability to get out in front of a play.

I heard he once held an opponent's wife's hand...

in a jar of acid...

at a party.

I'm also surprised that other people actually quote that.

I hear he's 6 foot 20 and ööööing killing for fun.

Back