Did you jinx the UVA game?

buzztheirazz

Dodd-Like
I did.

I was having a party at my house and didn't wear my GT T-shirt for the first time this year and it led to our loss. I also didn't listen to the game for the first time but due to the fact that we have Pam Ward this week....i may have to do that again.

Me too. Bought new car flags from ramblinwreck.com, let my mom and sister take the car and they took them down since they were going 2 hours on the highway.

Now I don't know if it's the new flags, or if it's not sporting them. Really unsure what to do on Saturday.

Side note: One of the flags tore in half on the first day I put them up. Should I send it back?

And I wore my yellow hat with the GT logo instead of my lucky white hat with Buzz.

Yes I wore my lucky GT shorts inside out after having sex with my wife before the game. Didn't realize my mistake till the 2nd quarter.

hopefully, my shirt doesn't lose the game this saturday, because then i'll be questioning why i didn't throw it on in the 2nd half when i had realized the errors of my ways.

i did seriously consider throwing it on underneath my shirt when things weren't going well this past wknd.

and yes gtbuzz2011--SEND IT BACK! that flag is a loser.

My Southern Proper hat was 6-0... now 6-1. Not sure why.
I did watch the game at Varners. That makes me 2-2 there.

I wore my nesbitt Jersey that I wore during the 2010 Orange Bowl, the 2010 UGA Game, and the 2010 Independence bowl.
Definitely should have stuck with the white suit and fedora.

I wore my nesbitt Jersey that I wore during the 2010 Orange Bowl, the 2010 UGA Game, and the 2010 Independence bowl.
Definitely should have stuck with the white suit and fedora.

you should probably never wear that jersey, even in the offseason. i don't want something to happen to the players.

Alright guys... Both flags are getting sent back tomorrow. Not only did I get defective merchandise, but y'all have successfully convinced me they're bad luck too. I hope to have good luck replacements by Clemson.

My damn Coaches' Performance Polo (that I ordered back in mid-September) just arrived last Thursday and I wore the damn thing Saturday ... :mad:

Yes I wore my lucky GT shorts inside out after having sex with my wife before the game. Didn't realize my mistake till the 2nd quarter.

Thats funny. I remembered to dress correctly after having sex with your wife.

:qgiggity:

I wore exactly what I wore for every GT game this season. Except I brougt a hoodie but never put it on... I don't think thats it...

Yes. I did not get in the Stingtalk prediction thread and post a losing score. If I think GT loses then we win, and vice versa.

I also reapplied my Orange bowl badge to my jersey that morning.

Yea I did actually fly to Tampa and Miami for both of those games. As well as every other game that season.

Yes. I did not get in the Stingtalk prediction thread and post a losing score. If I think GT loses then we win, and vice versa.

I also reapplied my Orange bowl badge to my jersey that morning.

Yea I did actually fly to Tampa and Miami for both of those games. As well as every other game that season.

But you can't take 4 hours off taxes to come to the stadium? You can just stay up 4 hours later.

I was at a Vandy/UGA tailgate :puke: and had to keep up with it between gamecast and texts from my dad.

Back