Disappointing.

GTPilot

Flats Noob
This is the type of game we needed to win and we just came out flat on defense. I'm proud of the guys for fighting hard and getting back in the game. However, you just can't let yourself get behind like that. Our receivers were open a lot today but we just didn't hit them enough to get the win.

Plenty of excuses and reasoning to go around about why we either weren't supposed to win or didn't win. But at the end of the day you've got to get the job done and we passed up a great opportunity to take that proverbial "next step". I personally think we've got talent on this team that can win and to see us come up short is disappointing.

Here's to having another "up" before the end of the season.

[ QUOTE ]
Our receivers were open a lot today but we just didn't hit them enough to get the win.

[/ QUOTE ]
Too many passes behind the receivers. The slant to Calvin on the 1 was case in point for the season. Right call, right route, and the pass was behind the receiver.

The int early in the game was the same deal (although I think (hope) that one was tipped judging by the duck at the end)

Back