DJ White

Just watch how close he is to dropping the ball out of sheer shock and excitement. You can tell he is freaking out in his head and has mo idea what to do with himself. what a great moment for him. What a play!!!!

FWIW Im not sure how the rules are in OT once a player has intercepted the ball. Is it not over immediately and could he have been stripped and UGA regained posession?

It's just like any other possession. If UGA had stripped it, they would have possession wherever the ball ended up. Think JfN's stripping the ball in 09 against F$U.

It's just like any other possession. If UGA had stripped it, they would have possession wherever the ball ended up. Think JfN's stripping the ball in 09 against F$U.

Is it the same for OT? I feel like the rule is you get one possession and stripping it back would technically be a second possession.

Is it the same for OT? I feel like the rule is you get one possession and stripping it back would technically be a second possession.

Play isn't over until player is down.

Ah that would make sense. I checked the rules and an interesting thing to add is that if UGA were to strip and recover it looks like it would've been 3rd and goal from wherever they recovered.

It says team A doesn't get a new first and 10 after a change of possession but the ball is live until declared dead.

needs to take a knee sooner.. my heart stopped for about 2 seconds

give me a ööööing break Zulu. You are such a cunt. His knee was down right after he picked it off, his teammates were just yelling for him to get down again anyway.

give me a ööööing break Zulu. You are such a cunt. His knee was down right after he picked it off, his teammates were just yelling for him to get down again anyway.

I don't think he had possession at first.

DJ White was the player that knocked the ball out at the goalline against Pitt, right? What a great player he has been for us.

With DJs blazing speed and so far ridiculous ball skills, I think he gets drafted pretty high. I hope he stays next year cause we need him. It'd be awful hard to ignore 1/2 round money though.

White showed some very physical play throughout the game as well. He wasn't afraid of contact with Chubb, and brought him down several times.

That is the scary part watching the replay. As he was stumbling around, he never really had possession until he fell. It was really close to being dropped. It is exciting and a little nightmarish to watch.

It is. Especially considering in that game a ball was stripped and returned for a TD after a whistle should have been blown.

DJ White was the player that knocked the ball out at the goalline against Pitt, right? What a great player he has been for us.

Yep. Had a pick versus VT, a pick six vs. NCSU and a amazing leap up and pick versus Clemson.

Young man has made some big, big plays this season.

Possession isn't indicated until the play is whistled dead.

I'm pretty sure that's not true in general -- because if team A fumbles, team B possesses it, and team A gets it back, they get a new set of downs.

Sounds like there may be something special for OT though, which is interesting. Glad we didn't have to find out.

White is a great cover corner. He is a real lockdown corner. Hope he is back next year.

Back