Do me this Favor

Funny you post this, at 76 I don't have a lot of time left. My children have been instructed to dump my ashes on Rose Bowl field. If I can't be there in person I want to be there in spirit.

I'm throwing my B.S. flag at this one. Even though we are talking about strange events in the state of Alabama, who in the world randomly brings creamated remains to a random football game with even the slightest inkling that they would be able to get out onto the field and spread them around?

This is Art Bell stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell

Dump mine in Magic City. I want my ashes to see some asses.

Dump mine in Magic City. I want my ashes to see some asses.

:lol:

I will go with a 25% split. 25% in Magic City, 25% at Bobby Dodd. 25% at Cremins court. 25% directly in some douchebag dawgs fans FO at the Varsity.

Sorry to say but The Clermont Lounge has already requested yours be dumped in their establishment, from Blondie personally.

Dafuq!? I told Mercedes to hide my ashes in the crown royal bag and leave 'em with Porscha (yes, Porscha). :frown:

:lol:

I will go with a 25% split. 25% in Magic City, 25% at Bobby Dodd. 25% at Cremins court. 25% directly in some douchebag dawgs fans FO at the Varsity.

:biggthumpup:

I'm throwing my B.S. flag at this one. Even though we are talking about strange events in the state of Alabama, who in the world randomly brings creamated remains to a random football game with even the slightest inkling that they would be able to get out onto the field and spread them around?

This is Art Bell stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell

You would be surprised.

Ask anyone that works in Tech tower or in the alumni association. People dump their loved one's ashes all over the place at Tech.

I saw it happen a few times when I was a student.

It happens all the time. Most people do not ask permission.

You would be surprised.

Ask anyone that works in Tech tower or in the alumni association. People dump their loved one's ashes all over the place at Tech.

I saw it happen a few times when I was a student.

It happens all the time. Most people do not ask permission.

I'm not suprised people what dump ashes in various places but like I said in my post...someone brought ashes...to that game...thinking they could get on the field...?

I won't be able to make next year's Tech-uga game. So, I am saving all may turds for the next 300 days or so. Win or lose, I need one of you to dump them in Sanford stadium for me.

I want my ashes dumped on the hedges at Sanford Stadium so they can poison the ground and kill those silly weeds.

Hey maybe if we ever get a Bball player like Scott or Anderson they can use my ASHES in pregame ritual like Lebron before Duke game.

I won't be able to make next year's Tech-uga game. So, I am saving all may turds for the next 300 days or so. Win or lose, I need one of you to dump them in Sanford stadium for me.

get an amazon prime drone to do it for you.

"Some people want you to do things when they die, with their…like, “I want you to take my ashes and sprinkle them,” öööö you, I ain’t doing none of that öööö! You’re dead! I’m not going to run errands for you after you’re dead. You don’t matter anymore!" -Louis CK

You got a honey truck in your yard? :squint:

Back