DO NOT GIVE UP ON TECH

JacketFanPCB

Damn Good Rat
This is a TERRIBLY humiliating loss and it's going to be a VERY tough and VERY long year til we play these guys again, but we CANNOT give up on the Jackets. Don't stop wearing your GT caps and GT shirts, sweatshirts, etc.

Right now you're either a Tech fan or a fair weather, bandwagon hopping fan. MANY usually abandon their team after a loss like this to the arch-rival. NOW is the time to BLEED white and gold. Tomorrow WILL come and we WILL win some big games next year.

I'll never give up on TECH I don't care if it's 99-0 I figure we still have a chance since Tech never quits. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolute correct! I am SUPER PROUD TO BE A TECH ALUM....more than I can say about a lot of these "Tech Fans"...blah, blah, blah! I will still be wearing my Tech shirt tomorrow and the day after that...we got creamed today....but there will be tomorrows and we will just not forget this game.

I agree!!! Let's accept this punishment and move on and RETURN THE FAVOR to them next year in BDS!!!

Never forget!!

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

You FOCers are either naive or stupid. Prepare for the dark ages at Tech again. You have just witnessed the beginning of the end.
BOO

We seal our fate for some time to come this Feb. Chan either brings in guys that Ala & Auburn etc. offered or Temple, Rutgers, Vandy, & Rice/TCU/SMU offered. We will know soon if there is hope. THWG

I am with you guys here... I am very proud of this team... although we were whipped today... this team will bounce back... we will be back next year...

And BDG... I am firmly behind Gailey... I believe in this guy...

You can't be srious Jacketguy. Chan has no clue or haven't you been watching Suggs struggle all year? I don't care who chan recruits for next year if suggs is the starter we'll be worse. He won't get better than he is now, because of his limited ability in all phases of the position. We the fan base are a house divided so where will the enthusiasm be by fans and players alike? Chan is taking us down a deep and troubled path with no way out. I dare say to anyone who doubts my loyalty toTech. I was about the only guy in those terrible early years of the 80's who wore the white and gold. People actually laughed and pointed fingers at me while I jogged in those colors so don't dare where I'm coming from.

Originally posted by jacketguy:

And BDG... I am firmly behind Gailey... I believe in this guy...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">We all support him as our coach, but what makes you believe in his ability to get the job done? I am being honest with that question, not trying to flame you or anything.

I'll be honest, I don't like CG, and I don't like Suggs. I will, however, be flying my Tech flag proudly tommorow on the way home, just like I do after every other game.

BDG... Be at least a little positive.
We still(hopefully) have a bowl game left to play.
I definetly believe that something is wrong in the system, but if we desert our coach, then we are beat from the start. TONIGHT I walked back to the car more humble and with crow in my mouth but we must support our program.

Back