"Do You Remember the Feeling?"

I do remember the feeling. I watched the ugag game again yesterday to somewhat quench my desire for Georgia Tech football.

It felt just as good.

Can't wait for another one.

"That's good; it's expected," second-year Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson said. "That's what a rivalry is about. It should be exciting. ... I don't have any doubt we're going to get their best shot.

They're going to get ours, too."

Emphasis by me.

There would be no better feeling than to stomp the mutts in our house on the way to the ACC championship. It would be even sweeter if they were highly favored to win the game after defeating Florida and we CRUSH them.

Mark Richt, the fallen god. Saytan?

He's off to Miami and you know it.

There would be no better feeling than to stomp the mutts in our house on the way to the ACC championship. It would be even sweeter if they were highly favored to win the game after defeating Florida and we CRUSH them.
Does anyone think that they even have a prayer against UF? It's not like UGA got better by losing their three best offensive players.

To Hell with Georgia!

I like that they're focusing on the negative for motivation.

Does anybody else notice an overwhelming pattern of Richt trying to "motivate" his players? In my opinion that's rediculous...he is a coach and these kids shouldn't need that much motivation. I understand the pictures, but I think Richt should be more focused on figuring out how his defense lacks discipline...or why his players keep getting arrested.

Maybe I'm wrong but playing in a game against a rival...I dont think I would need any extra motivation. :rolleyes:Especially if they're supposed to have the best athletes and atmosphere in all of college football :rolleyes:

"F" UGA and their motivational tactics. What a bunch of pompous ass clowns --like it's 'unthinkable' that UGA could lose football games.

Sure, GT defeated UGA for the first time since 2000 --I'm sure we focus more on the fact that GT could have won half of those games lost in that stretch if not for a couple of common denominators that are no longer @ The Flats.

...but this?:

A looming date ...is displayed in the Bulldogs' weight room: "Oct. 31, 2009 GEORGIA VS. FLORIDA," ..."It's one of the things we talk about almost every day. It's very important for us. ...We are going to come to play this year. We're looking forward to it."

...who are they kidding --UGA is surely used to losing to UF by now. UGA has defeated UF three times since I graduated (UGA89) :laugher:.

..."painful reminder" this:

uga22.jpg

Back