Does anybody know what Nate posted on the Hive...

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
That got deleted (almost immediately apparently).

I'd love to know his take on this whole thing (?)

I have no idea what he said, but I have him pegged as being devisive and took issue with him on the Hive at one time.

I cannot remember the issue, but it had to do with him taking sides with the players against the coaches. You can never learn the full truth when you take information from players who are at odds with the coaches.

They are always going to tell a one-sided story.

drinking.gif

S,toe how about putting a link. I went to the Hive and couldn't find it so link it pls.

I read Nate's post. To paraphrase: He just stated that things are not going well with the program. While he personally doesn't know current players or staff, he knows people that do and they are not happy at all with Gailey. (/paraphrase)

Well, duh. Who is?

The reason his post was pulled was that it was liberally sprinkled with profanity. Then he got upset because it was pulled and posted with more profanity, so then the entire thread was pulled. He really didn't post anything other people haven't posted, but his, uh, colorful euphrenisms (which pretty accruately describs how I feel) got it nuked.

Nate posted a few times around the first of the year on the hive... You could tell he was one bean away from snapping then.. Not surprised this last fiasco put him over the top... I like to see people like him with that kind of intensity & passion.. It knocks the pipe smokers back to reality...

Back