Don't Know If Suggs Problem Is Coaching Or...

Re: Don\'t Know If Suggs Problem Is Coaching Or...

I agree for the few plays that DB was in the games he to my mind was much more athletic that Suggs. If he did say it then we should be question why he said it. Leaves us with many questions doesn't it.
pat.gif

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
I agree for the few plays that DB was in the games he to my mind was much more athletic that Suggs. If he did say it then we should be question why he said it. Leaves us with many questions doesn't it.
pat.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm sorry I missed the point and don't understand who said what and to who,. would you explain

ncjacket, experts have an answer for every contingency. That's what makes them experts!

drinking.gif

Please tell me how do we know CG over ruled BOB? Did CG say it, did BOB say it pray tell whom did say the statements attributed(sp) to CG or BOB.

I still think BOB is the problem, given a few more years he may develope into a good coach but he should go down to a lower div learn the trade then come back up to the big boys

I've never seen anything to prove CG overruled BOB about Bilbo. If there was someting posted or in the media I must have missed it.

If you go back and look at my posts I think you will see that I've been pretty consistent on this. I think Bilbo has more physical talent the AJ but have been concerned about whether he is ready for action. He seems to question his readiness as well in the few comments I have seen attibuted to him. My assumption all along has been that he is the QB of the future if he develops as hoped but that the coaches felt AJ gave us a better chance to win this year.

If Bilbo starts next year it will mean he is ready. It won't tell us anything about what might have been this year.

I think it is the way they are coaching A.J though that is just my opinion.

Back