Dontae Smith

Credit where credit is due. Smith gets very little to no press compared to the other 3 backs, but he looks really good with the ball in his hands. He’s explosive. I feel like we have 4 backs who compete and can get the job done.
I really thought he was gonna break one in the second half. He has some burst

He’s arguably our most balanced back right now. Really like what I’ve seen from him. Mason and Griffin are Thunder, Gibbs is lightning, and Smith is a little bit of both.

It will be tough getting enough carries for the 4 of them. I really like how we’ve used our backs in the passing game so far this year.

I thought the same. The O really moved the ball with him in. He seems to read the gaps really well.

It will be tough getting enough carries for the 4 of them. I really like how we’ve used our backs in the passing game so far this year.
Not if one of them is injured all the time.

I expect one to emerge as the clear prime time back and the others will split carries and get situational carries.

We are as deep at RB and WR as I can remember us being. OL is coming along slowly; but hopefully hits it's stride by mid-season. We should be fun to watch next year if nobody leaves.

Hit the holes quickly..., but can he block, can he not fumble.

we had 6 turnovers.., this is a primary issue going forward.

We are as deep at RB and WR as I can remember us being. OL is coming along slowly; but hopefully hits it's stride by mid-season. We should be fun to watch next year if nobody leaves.
RB maybe, WR no

Edit: No on RB as well; 2007

Last edited:
Back