Dontae Smith

He’s very fun to watch and he’s usually able to make something happen with the ball in his hands.

Yes, but who do you take touches away from? Gibbs and Mason have also need very solid.

The moral of the story is we have too much talent at RB to ever show less than 2 of them on the field. Gibbs could easily go wide and give DC's huge headaches.

We're a "player-based and not a scheme-based" offense according to CGC, but that leaves you wondering why we keep ramming a TE in there despite shallow depth and a starter who's out.

Yes, but who do you take touches away from? Gibbs and Mason have also need very solid.

Neither Mason nor Gibbs really stood out yesterday. Mason was at 1.8 YPC, and Gibbs had 56 yards on 9 carries, one of which was 26 yards.

Patendude seems to be managing them OK, and I guess having 3 stud RBs is a good problem to have!

Wow, your Dad must keep himself in great shape!
80 years old and takes the stairs up to the UN while all the other 80 year olds wheeze getting on an elevator. JJacket Sr chews razor blades while everyone else chews cotton candy

Anyone else thinking he’s making his case for more touches? Solid performances in both games, and he has a great lateral move that makes defenders miss.

If Competition is King, he is deserving of a crown.

I’ve always said how I love this guy runs. He just seems quicker and more elusive than anyone else.

Anyone else thinking he’s making his case for more touches? Solid performances in both games, and he has a great lateral move that makes defenders miss.

If Competition is King, he is deserving of a crown.

Dontae has been our best running back since he got here.

Back