Download All The Way Turnt Up (clean edit)????

hiveredtech

Dodd-Like
It was inevitable...my GT brainwashed son wants this on his IPod and it not on ITunes. GT has been playing the cleaned up radio version...there is a "non family friendly" version as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks...definitely not the radio version....but I can probably edit it rhrough Audacity before putting it on his IPod.

The second verse is different in one version.

Thanks again for getting it going in the right direction though!

yeah, this one still has something about "bitches that will swallow" in it

hivered,
one of my favorite little apps is called "download helper". it is a plug in to Firefox browser that lets you download Flash videos from websites

for example, you could d/l not only the song but the video along with it from youtube of that highlights vid that someone on this board put together (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLzYtczNfKY&feature=player_profilepage)

it saves it as a .flv file (flash video) which plays in Windows Media Player and many other players. there are also several free converters out there that let you convert to mp4 or whatever, if iTunes can not play .flv files

i really like this tool and it so easy to use, from an icon on the browser toolbar
you might want to check it out

hivered,
one of my favorite little apps is called "download helper". it is a plug in to Firefox browser that lets you download Flash videos from websites

for example, you could d/l not only the song but the video along with it from youtube of that highlights vid that someone on this board put together (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLzYtczNfKY&feature=player_profilepage)

it saves it as a .flv file (flash video) which plays in Windows Media Player and many other players. there are also several free converters out there that let you convert to mp4 or whatever, if iTunes can not play .flv files

i really like this tool and it so easy to use, from an icon on the browser toolbar
you might want to check it out

thanks again for the info....that is extremely helpful!

It was inevitable...my GT brainwashed son wants this on his IPod and it not on ITunes. GT has been playing the cleaned up radio version...there is a "non family friendly" version as well.

Any ideas?

I'm glad the players found a song they like, and hope they play it as much as they want.

But that song is so annoying it makes me want to kill something.

This morning I'm walking into my boys room and announcing:

I want this room "All the way, cleant up" !!

Back