Downloading the UNC tickets.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
What's the trick? I click on the link to take me to download the Tix. It opens my Ticketmaster account. From there, nothing. No Tix. How does this work.

7:30 PM kick

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
You have to give Ticketmaster your Social Security Number, Credit Card number and a copy of your last three years' tax returns.

JJacket

You have to give Ticketmaster your Social Security Number, Credit Card number and a copy of your last three years' tax returns.
Crap, can you help? Here is my info
SSN: 000-00-0002 (0001 is coit)
$100 credits at Cheetah, PW Tiffany
Income Tax is theft

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
What's the trick? I click on the link to take me to download the Tix. It opens my Ticketmaster account. From there, nothing. No Tix. How does this work.

You have to download the MBS app, not the TM app. There is a link in the GTAA email that will also take you to the MBS specific website.

JJacket

You have to download the MBS app, not the TM app. There is a link in the GTAA email that will also take you to the MBS specific website.
That is what I did. Does it have to be the same email account as your GTAA one? My MB email is different

coit

That is what I did. Does it have to be the same email account as your GTAA one? My MB email is different
I assume that is how they linked the two together.

And if you have different email addresses, you will probably need to contact your GTAA ticket rep. I'm sure that they will be able to help.

BTW, didn't they say the time for the UNC game would be announced at 11AM today? Has anyone seen it yet? It hasn't been posted yet on the AJC webpage

GT76

Damn Good Rat

Did you download the MB app? If so, I think (sorry, I did this a couple weeks ago) you open the MB menu and go to Manage My Tickets. And figure it out from there. I don’t have any idea how to from Ticketmaster.

Edit to add the MB app logs in through Ticketmaster and then it goes back to the MB app.

Last edited:

coit

It's bull öööö that in order to go to a GT home game I get to have a lifetime of Falcons/AtlU/dome spam.

Give me paper tix dammit.

And get the hell off my lawn.
I assume that this process is being used to try to kill the scalpers and control the resell market. It is a real pain.

JJacket

I assume that this process is being used to try to kill the scalpers and control the resell market. It is a real pain.
Resell GT/UNC. That's a good one!

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Yes. This was my problem. My ticket master email was one I rarely check, where GT was a common one. Had to create TM account with same email as GT.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Yes. This was my problem. My ticket master email was one I rarely check, where GT was a common one. Had to create TM account with same email as GT.
Yep I had to do the same. Pretty stupid. I transferred it to my regular TM acct.

The MB Stadium app is crap, as well. Still not showing the ticket but TM is.

OK, now does anyone know anything about parking down there. The MB Parking lots all require some kind of access code. Is Tech going to give us an access code? There are very cheap lots not too far away, but I would at least like to know the price of parking at the MB lots.

coit

OK, now does anyone know anything about parking down there. The MB Parking lots all require some kind of access code. Is Tech going to give us an access code? There are very cheap lots not too far away, but I would at least like to know the price of parking at the MB lots.
They sent the access code along with the instructions to access your MBS tickets.