draft

G776T

Not pastor material.
It'll be all about versatility for him, needs to own kickoff return and coverage and be good enough to play as an emergency 3rd string LB, might even want to work on long snapping

18in32

Petard Hoister
Nope. He was not good. He was not average. He was below average for a long time.
Personally I'd be surprised if he makes a roster, but he's a smart guy who seems to have been well regarded by his coaches and teammates. Folks on this board blamed him for being slow and out of position when often he was trying to make up for a teammate's mistake.

Anyhow, it just seems weird to continue to criticize a S/A who, notwithstanding your opinion, is in fact getting a chance to pursue his dream in the NFL when many of his peers are not.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Personally I'd be surprised if he makes a roster, but he's a smart guy who seems to have been well regarded by his coaches and teammates. Folks on this board blamed him for being slow and out of position when often he was trying to make up for a teammate's mistake.

Anyhow, it just seems weird to continue to criticize a S/A who, notwithstanding your opinion, is in fact getting a chance to pursue his dream in the NFL when many of his peers are not.
Yes. Weird AF.

Par for the course for some "fans" around here. How do we get stuck with them?

bonham

Dodd-Like

He's probably smarter than the average NFL LB. But unfortunately, the NFL requires athleticism.

GTROY

Damn Good Rat
I'm guessing 99% of the people on this board claiming Curry was "out of position" don't know enough about football to know what position he was supposed to be in.