Dream Team Cartoon 1

Great 'toon, but Crowell needs to be sayin' this in the word bubble:

"Ne of my niggas got bonds they gne make it mane!!!!!boy u straight.dis sum **** all us dun did!!yea keep ya head up like ya nose bleedin folk..tired of takin losses...."

That's an actual quote off his twitter page. You can subtitle it with what you had him say. That would make it even funnier.

Keep up the good work and keep the colors, love it.

God almighty help that dumbass Crowell.

UGA fans really talk this apparent illiterate up. Can't wait till he busts.

I just pinged this to my UGA co-worker, here are his various responses:

"may be true, but we still have a better football team"
"Logan Gray was never going to see the field"
"AJ Harmon = fail"
"Nick Williams, I don't even know his story except someone is better than him"
"King and Ealey = dumb asses"
"I think Dowtin played a little bit"
"Benedict was injured all the time"

Rattled off all those excuses in about 15 seconds flat

Not sure the first line stated by your friend is an "excuse."

Sure hope we start beating them on the field.

Yes, it's the first in a long series. Hopefully I can get the colors right on the next one.

That's political cartoon-good... you should definitely crank out some more throughout the season!

We should make this drawing the cover of the program for the GT UGA game, that should piss enough of the Nad-Lickers off.

We should make this drawing the cover of the program for the GT UGA game, that should piss enough of the Nad-Lickers off.

That's a great idea, but of course we don't know if IC will still be eligible at that time.:wink:

Tee Shirts of the cartoon! Only sold on campus, these would make great Christmas gifts if you had a UGA friend.

Tee Shirts of the cartoon! Only sold on campus, these would make great Christmas gifts if you had a UGA friend.
I am sure wreck em will supply great cartoons/graphics for us throughout the season. No worries!

wreck em, you could prepare a few for the games, like gt v. kansas, get buzz owning that jayhawk!

I am sure wreck em will supply great cartoons/graphics for us throughout the season. No worries!

wreck em, you could prepare a few for the games, like gt v. kansas, get buzz owning that jayhawk!

I have actually begun that process! I love drawing and I will always do stuff for Tech and anyone who stands in their way.

Great 'toon, but Crowell needs to be sayin' this in the word bubble:

"Ne of my niggas got bonds they gne make it mane!!!!!boy u straight.dis sum **** all us dun did!!yea keep ya head up like ya nose bleedin folk..tired of takin losses...."

That's an actual quote off his twitter page. You can subtitle it with what you had him say. That would make it even funnier.

Keep up the good work and keep the colors, love it.
The Twitter page is fake if I recall correctly. Not that he'd speak any differently. He had only a Facebook page, which he posted dumb öööö on, and closed.

Wreck Em, StingTalk MVP.

Serious business. If he continues to make gems like the one in the first post, he's on the fast track to the StingTalk Hall of Acquaintances. We didn't get nearly enough funding to sustain a Hall of Fame.

Back