Duke.

How did we put up 40+ on these guys? They look like Alabama in this game.

Everyone's whining about how Duke is keeping Byas in the game after that hit, then falling down (looked like a concussion)... Am I the only one who thinks he just tripped and fell?

Nah, it looked like Byas just about knocked himself out to me, too.

Duke's getting breaks and playing inspired to this point, but I'm not sure they're going to be able to keep up the pace for the entire game. That dropped TD pass might have taken some wind out of their sails, but the blocked FG TD certainly helped.

JRjr

Everyone's whining about how Duke is keeping Byas in the game after that hit, then falling down (looked like a concussion)... Am I the only one who thinks he just tripped and fell?

People with HDTV could see his eyes rolling around as we was trying to put one foot in front of the other. :wink:

I don't think it was a concussion, but he was definitely dizzy. You could see his eyes unable to focus after he got up.

Duke's running game is doing to Cincy what GT's passing game is going to do to USCw

Oops! Duke fumbles it away at the 1 yard line. Now there's the Duke we all know and love.

Seems like every Duke guy that touches the ball is coming out limping lately.

Tough break on that fumble on the easy TD. Hate to say it, but "that's why they're Duke."

JRjr

Looked like a dead ball penalty to me, and more of a "block in the butt" than a clip, but whatever.

JRjr

Back