Dwag Thanksgiving (caption contest)

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
From the Jake Fromm residence ...

CyUV-g0XEAAjEhU.jpg

Last edited:
"Hurry this thang up a'fore dey realize I ate half tha turkey and stufft the rest in muh shorts." - Chaney

1. He looks like Al Bundy
2. I ate a baby
3. Get in mah belly
4. Leftovers? Nah fam

Granted. Feel free to include sample pics.

Unfortunately only Beestorm or the Cypriot can give immunity and knowing my best friend he would say yeah go ahead and then wait for it with his finger on the trigger.

Unfortunately only Beestorm or the Cypriot can give immunity and knowing my best friend he would say yeah go ahead and then wait for it with his finger on the trigger.

Who says I can't grant immunity? I can handle things ... I'm schmaht!!

Seriously, go for it. I promise you won't be banned.

Who says I can't grant immunity? I can handle things ... I'm schmaht!!

Seriously, go for it. I promise you won't be banned.

Nah, I changed my mind. She's too white for my taste.

Nah, I changed my mind. She's too white for my taste.

Sounds like you b*tched out, honestly. Kinda like that uGA DB who b*tched out when facing a cut block thereby injuring himself. Was pretty funny.

I'd like to take her out for a nice dinner. Someplace a little more hip, you know a sport jacket and nice dark washed jeans kind of date. Then we could find a quiet coffee shop afterwards for delightful and compelling conversation. At the conclusion of the evening I'd walk her to her door and leave her with a kiss on the cheek.

Then I'd return to my car, fire it up, and do donuts in her yard while screaming "28-27 öööööööööööö!!!! TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!"

Back