Dwags gonna Dwag

They must've claimed the Clinton defense top get them off the hook.

I always enjoyed hearing all the ugay fans rationalize not beating the likes of Alabama by saying that Richt was "running a clean program" so the players were always suspended, etc.

What I will LOVE is when they lose Richt's righteousness and still get stomped. They will not know what to do.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I always enjoyed hearing all the ugay fans rationalize not beating the likes of Alabama by saying that Richt was "running a clean program" so the players were always suspended, etc.

What I will LOVE is when they lose Richt's righteousness and still get stomped. They will not know what to do.

How long until we get a rerun of Jan Kemp? Jim Harrick?

How long until we get a rerun of Jan Kemp? Jim Harrick?
Too long. I say 2 years, tops. They sold what remained of their souls to get on the Saban bus, but they didn't get anything for them.

Glad to see kirby learned something from saban. Too bad he didn't learn to coach too, otherwise they might be a decent team.

This is exactly what the UGA fans I know wanted out of Kirby: Keep the criminals eligible, unlike Richt

I'm in favor of decriminalizing marijuana and paying players, so I applaud Kirby's actions here. I know he's just doing it because he's in way over his head and feels like he has to bend every rule just to make a bowl game, so I laugh hilariously at Kirby's intentions here.

He's just stacked two more logs on the pile. Or branches, as it were.

Smart is going to learn the hard way that Athens ain't no place to raise a boy. Richt's "toughness" was the only thing keeping that place together.

What's his excuse if he cheats and still loses?

How do we contribute weed to underprivileged UGAy footballers?

Back