Early Bowl Games

M39Buzz

Time flies like arrows. Fruit flies like bananas.
UCLA @ Boise St. Is pretty entertaining! BSt bringing some heat on defense and they have a couple of amazingly talented and tough RB's.

Define early. Are we early?
As early or as late as you like. Specifically though, I was thinking about today's games, which are earlier than ours. :dunno:

Boise RB #2 (Jeaty?)... WOW! This kid is fun to watch! Vision and footwork are unbelievable!

That matchup between Cal and Texas Tech showcased the strength of the ACC. Cal's transition to the ACC has definitely heightened the level of competition! #ACCpowerhouse

UCLA defense starting to bow up. New QB getting it done and UCLA now with 21 unanswered points.

UCLA running away with it now. INT by their defense and, then, one offensive play - 40yd TD pass - and just like that 28 unanswered 2nd half points and they're up 35-16.

But now Boise scored missed 2pt conversion and it's 35-22.

Onsides kick failed and UCLA trying to burn clock.

35-22 final. And they're now calling it "The Gronk Bowl". :lol:. Although I have to admit that Gronk was pretty entertaining!

They really schemed well in the first half. They stacked their line every play, UCLA was clearly bigger than them. But they just ran at them anyway. That RB reminded me of Jay Ajayi (sp?) from a few years back. Very similar running styles.

i watched most of the Georgia Southern Ohio game. GSU was a slight fav in this game.
The officiating was less than good. They didn't review obvious turnover/fumble by Ohio early. Led to a Ohio TD.
Apparently GSU QB led the nation in passing yards per game ... but he was throwing picks left and right. Turns out he led the nation in INT's too.
And most staggering: They threw up a stat that Ohio lost 90% of it's offensive production to the portal (in 3 weeks). And they still whipped GSU.

Gripnsip has had a couple of Top 10 catches today, but they have also turned the ball over four times so they are losing 28-14 late in the 3rd of the Toastery Bowl.

Nope, 35-14. ODU's QB runs in a touchdown on 3rd and 18 at the Gripnsip 21.

What's a Toastery?

Breakfast and lunch restaurant chain.
1702937837565.png

Back