Easy way to pay off CGC

wgjacket

Varsity Lurker
Play the next 3 UGA home games in the dome. 20000 extra tickets @ $125 = $2,500,000
Most students go home for the weekend. The only power 5 home game we won this year was in the dome
Have not beat UGA at home since1999 beat them three times at Athens so obviously Bobby Dodd Is not an home field advantage
Bobby Dodd going to be 75% Dawgs fans anyhow

It is usually cold and a noon kick off not great tail gating weather

This will not pay all his buyout but will put a dent in it.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Probably could just move it there permanently. Would be fun.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
I'd rather just cancel the series than move it away from our home campus. That's worse than giving up.

I have a feeling the SEC will move to a nine game schedule and it will get cancelled anyway though.

GTCrew4b

I'd rather just cancel the series than move it away from our home campus. That's worse than giving up.

I have a feeling the SEC will move to a nine game schedule and it will get cancelled anyway though.
How is moving it a mile from campus the same as giving it up? Please explain. I’m all ears. I await your incredibly astute explanation for your capitulation. That rhymes. Uninetentikanl.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
How is moving it a mile from campus the same as giving it up? Please explain. I’m all ears. I await your incredibly astute explanation for your capitulation. That rhymes. Uninetentikanl.
Not the same. Worse. Moving the game away from home campus specifically to accommodate more U[sic]GA fans is worse than just cancelling the series. It is the ultimate capitulation.

Just my opinion.

GTCrew4b

Not the same. Worse. Moving the game away from home campus specifically to accommodate more U[sic]GA fans is worse than just cancelling the series. It is the ultimate capitulation.

Just my opinion.
We’ll your opinion is total bullshit! We need the cheddar!