EATING CROW!

Originally posted by bellyseries:
You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LMAO! Good one.

Originally posted by ylojk8:

read the quote below and you can bet that that is exactly what i think about you and the rest of your thought police gang

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain......and most do. "
- Andrew Carnegie[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Perhaps you could enlighten your readers who "the rest of your thought police gang" are to avoid further confusion?

perhaps it is best if you're left in your present state of confusion

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Bellyseries,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks for the laugh!

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">belly,
Funny stuff.

By the way, you may have noticed a complete and total misuse of the term "thought police" in this thread.
The thought police are the ones that try to stamp out others opinions...and constantly complain to the administrators about others opinions. As I think you will agree with me, I have never complained about anyone's opinion. I have never and will never complain about others opinions. The more the merrier as far as I am concerned.

Belly,

You have been in rare form lately. One question though, Where can one find sympathy?

pat.gif
pat.gif
blue.gif
tongue.gif

Quote the raven evermore. Let's all have one for Mr. Poe since we are discussing crow.
drinking.gif

Originally posted by pjjacket:
Belly,

You have been in rare form lately. One question though, Where can one find sympathy?

pat.gif
pat.gif
blue.gif
tongue.gif

Quote the raven evermore. Let's all have one for Mr. Poe since we are discussing crow.
drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Sympathy for the devil?
I've had a scotch or two, but didn't the raven quoth "Nevermore"?
Wot the hell, let's have one for Baltimore AND Mr. Poe.

Belly,
You are correct again. I too have been sipping before the sin taxes kick in for the spirits. The devil is in the details!!!

drinking.gif
drinking.gif
shocked.gif

Wow. Doesn't take long does it? Someone post a comment good or bad about Gailey and pretty soon it degenerates into dung throwing.

IMO, long ago, the merits on both sides of the of Gailey should stay vs. Gailey should go issue have been verbalized, elaborated and repeated way too many times.

I believe, with very few exceptions good Tech men and Tech women reside on both sides of the issue. Only time will tell which side is right.

In the meantime, let’s all give it a rest until something really new surfaces.

Back