EBAY Question

RAMBLERGT

Varsity Lurker
I don't use EBAY and want to find out if the $500 Tech is asking for the 4 Club seats is the total cost thus $125 per ticket. If that is the case then Braine is really sticking it to people who bought those seats.

For the Clem(p)son club seats, $500 was the minimum bid, but there was an undisclosed reserve price. No way to tell what the true minimum price was, and the auction has been closed.

Four club seats for NC State are still listed for sale, with a minimum bid of $300, but again there is an unknown reserve price which sets the true minimum.

If he's scalping tickets, we should have him arrested. Is Wayne Clough proud of the precedent the GTAA is setting. David Braine's next plan is to sell rides onto Grant Field in the Ramblin' Wreck to "anyone from any school" with the highest bid on ebay. What a prostitute!!! This isn't Lincoln's bedroom in the White House, but it's damn close to it. Sound familiar?

I don't think you can really call it scalping since the AA is the originator of the tickets. It's really just selling them through an uncoventional ticket broker. No different than selling them through TicketMaster.

LLCoolJacket:
Why apologize to David Braine for anything? He jacked the prices up, and by the way, the internet holds a vague sense of immunity from scalping guidelines - my comment was one of disgust for Braine's lack of respect for the athletes that lettered at Tech. I am an eight time letterman, and the thought of sitting next to a barking dawg fan "in that facility", or an obnoxious Clemmons feline erks me to no end.

And I agree totally with your suggestion that Todd Stansbury be crowned Athletic Director. He has handled all Academic matters and Compliance issues at Houston University as Associate AD, and at East Tennessee as the Head AD - and now he's the Executive AD at Oregon State. He's primed to be the right guy for the job. Clough needs to cover his tracks and entertain the seduction of Todd back to the GTAA. You know him, he's one great guy with gray matter that functions very effectively.

Quoted by AWB:

LLCoolJacket:

Why apologize to David Braine for anything? He jacked the prices up, and by the way, the internet holds a vague sense of immunity from scalping guidelines - my comment was one of disgust for Braine's lack of respect for the athletes that lettered at Tech. I am an eight time letterman, and the thought of sitting next to a barking dawg fan "in that facility", or an obnoxious Clemmons feline erks me to no end.

AWB, my remark was 100% tongue in cheek. Please read what I was replying to to see the context. Like I have requested before, a "tongue in cheek" symbol should be made available.

I see you have posted just a few times, but maybe you have been reading for quite a while. If so, you should certainly realize my position on the harm I believe D. Braine has done to Tech.

I lettered only 3 years at Tech. Injury ended my career.
I want you to understand how exactly we agree on this ticket and letterman's club travesty.
I had to tell my sister, a ugag grad that I could not help her find tickets to the Tech/ga. game when she visits over Thanksgiving.

I see you call Fort Wayne home. If you are ever in town for a game, let me know. I would like to meet you at OUR Letterman's Lounge!

Go Jackets!

Back