Equal? That woman announcer SUCKS

8TIMELTRMAN

Varsity Lurker
Which says a whole hell of a lot for the quality of the Nut Bowl. Wouldn't ya' hate to be on a date with that monotone, non energetic, play by play, probably couldn't move during any type of a carnal action representative of equal rights. Hey, no listener, viewer, potentially interested soul is going to be excited by the performance of her contribution to what ever happens on the field. Just can't suck enough can it??? Her counter part co-announcer seems to be absolutely eliminated from being an integral player on the air. Are those people alive or are they blow up characters with a battery operated jaw bone. It's just ugly all the way around. Somebody get the hook, we are in bad company, in a bad place, with bad attitude's, lead by bad leadship in way too many fronts. But hey, it's only a game.

I still don't like being represented by that almost, practically dead on arrival announcer. Yuuuuck!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/puke.gif

You don't get the point, bad bowl, no motivation for the players, sorry promotional bowl staff - including play by play people with lack luster voices and faces - talking heads with no zip, Tech can't help but look bad - Thank you David Braine for your investigative excellence, your research, your clarification of fact, and your lack of total intellect, and another embarrassment for our tradition. Take a walk soon please!!!!

The trifecta is now in play. BB team pretty much sucks. Football team now officially sucks. Baseball is coming up and is going to have to save the day.

I'll be at the Peach bowl tomorrow wearing a Miami Hurricanes T Shirt. I hope at least they don't embarrass the ACC.

Damn, I am usually so optimistic.

I commented to my son and brother it sounded like she was doing play by play of cactus smoking and mushroom ingestion. I guess that was appropriate for the way we played. To hell with the Nut Bowl.

I know this sounds sexist, but you know you are playing in a nothing bowl game when you get the female announcer.

Back