Except for Maryland............

law_bee

Dodd-Like
We have NOT been beaten this year. I actually think that it would not take much to right this ship.

Is there someone gonna tell me we do not have a chance against Ugag?

We need to stop the turnovers and improve on what we have. The D is incredible and will be just as good next year. The question mark is the QB position. Hopefully we will have someone back there that can lead the team to victory.

Everyone hears me dump on the coaches and some people respond that the QB is the one that cost us the victory. Well the coaches are the ones that put him out there and prepare him for the game.

If he was not prepared I blame them. If he cant get the job done I still blame them. We have all seen enough of Bilbo to know he has a tremendouse upside. He can run. He has a stronger arm. He can avoid the rush. He will get better.

We have to take what we get this year. But next year there will be NO EXCUSES.

If B'OB can't do his job then get him out of here. If the QB cannot do the job then get him out of here.

80% of the coaching staff is really doing a great job. 20% ARE NOT getting it done.

as far as UGA..I'll be there in the UGA student section wearing Gold. Was there 2 years and it adds a little spice to the game
..my sister goes there but is still a jacket fan. But to me UGA is our Bowl game. Who cares if we beat Duke and go to the Tire bowl and win. I want UGA!!!

This is a good post! Agree with you on coaching.

There are two games left on our schedule. First one up is Duke which is not a patsy team like many on the boards think. These guys will beat our tails if we don't come to play! The blue pitched fork dudes don't get much respect because they haven't won. The truth is they can line up and beat us.

We need to not lose sight of what we can do this year. With these two games we can do great things! Can't give up the fight. The next game could put us into a post season bowl which our seniors for one as well as the team will deserve if they win. The last game......... Well, we all know how important.

I expect us to win out! Whatever we didn't get done yesterday should be fixed. Most of the fixing has to do with turnovers and the red zone. Let's get it done!!!

GO JACKETS!

Law, I agree completely. We need to weed out a coupla weak links. Can you imagine how good our D would be if we got up on Clem, WF, Mary & FSU & kept putting pts on the board? Our D would have tore em a new one if THEY were the ones playing from behind by 2 scores or more. The sad part is that we could've so easily done just that.

I BEELIEVE that since the Maryland debacle, we have gotten better every week. The "D" was just outstanding yesterday, even better than against NC State. Our Seniors DESERVE to win the last two games, ESPECIALLY the UGA game. They are one of our finest and richest senior classes in quite a few years. BEE LOUD AND BEE PROUD for Senior Day Saturday AND in Athens!

The ship IS being righted as we speak. The future does indeed look bright for our Jackets!

I agree on the coaching aspect. We have put up a lot of yards this year but not nearly as many points. Our yards per 7 points was already over 100 yards going into the game and was nearly 200 yards / 7 points yesterday. In the end what matters is how many points you score (not how many yards you put up) and this offense hasn't shown the ability to put up enough on a consistent basis.

I'm certainly not paid to coach but it does seem that something needs to be changed up to begin putting more points on the board.

Back