Excited to get this 2019 season kicked off!

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Damn we be thin skinned.

WTF. Be happy for Clemson*, even if one loser thinks coming over here and talking öööö isnt classless. We'll be there soon enough with the current trajectory. And we'll have a fan or two go over there and elsewhere and classlessly troll as well. I hope they keep perspective and remember, like we should, that both schools have traditionally had excellent fanbases.

* for öööös sake at least realize that Clemson's success is making the pain tge dwags feel orders of magnitude worse. At least like Clemson for that.

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
Damn we be thin skinned.

WTF. Be happy for Clemson*, even if one loser thinks coming over here and talking öööö isnt classless. We'll be there soon enough with the current trajectory. And we'll have a fan or two go over there and elsewhere and classlessly troll as well. I hope they keep perspective and remember, like we should, that both schools have traditionally had excellent fanbases.

* for öööös sake at least realize that Clemson's success is making the pain tge dwags feel orders of magnitude worse. At least like Clemson for that.
Clemson fans traditionally are cool. uga, well, we know how they roll.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Damn we be thin skinned.

I think most of us are happy for Clemson's success to the extent that a high tide raises all boats. But if some Clempson "fan" comes here and talks trash, we'll talk it back. You can go sit at the kiddie table if you want.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
Damn we be thin skinned.

Nobody here has any beef with Clemson, just with loser trolls. This troll can't even be bothered to log back in and get himself banned like a man. Sad.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Clemsoning means winning championships , I’ll take it
Looked at our schedule and it seems like there’s another school in GA besides Georgia! Learn something new everyday! Clemson-48 hopeless bees- 6
My son in HS visited Clemson and really liked it.
I told him he didn’t want to have to spend the rest of his life apologizing for where he went to college.

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
What does it say about your mindset that you are an opening day 34 point favorite, playing a team that is in the midst of reorganizing on multiple levels, and yet you have the need to troll the opponent's board? Nerves, maybe? Thinking Clempsen Camelot may be over by 2020?

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
I'm not a smash talk kind of fan, but I'm glad to see this. Shows concern and problems pulling up pants. Some are too big for their britches.

GTCalvinist

Damn Good Rat
Nobody here has any beef with Clemson, just with loser trolls. This troll can't even be bothered to log back in and get himself banned like a man. Sad.
Guess he's not "Excited to get kicked off this board in 2019!".