F da mutts and watch this

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Who is Patience? She posts alot on social media and I know she is involved with the program as a student or employee? Good stuff.
Not sure, CTC retweeted it and that’s how I found it

Walton

Damn Good Rat
Who is Patience? She posts alot on social media and I know she is involved with the program as a student or employee? Good stuff.
She does work with a newsletter and/or social media service and “reports” on GT stuff.

Started as and still primarily a GT super-fan but does do something now that might pay her a little.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
She has a position.

(Knock it off guys. I mean... she is on staff. Wait...) Anyway, she is official.

Highplainsjacket

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
This is the year GT gets it done. GT has the better team this year than UGA. Coach Collins is in year 3 so no excuse.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
This is the year GT gets it done. GT has the better team this year than UGA. Coach Collins is in year 3 so no excuse.
I’m not sure I’d go that far, but I agree the talent gap is closing quickly.

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
I like the enthusiasm but better than a playoff contending, top 3 recruiting team? I will be thrilled with .500 or better this year.
  1. Year one was about decoupling from a decade of TO all in commitment. We knew it was going to be bad.
  2. Year two was about turning over the roster and improving on the field. We definitely got better but 2020 was a bad deal for everybody. Weird year. We found a promising but raw QB too.
  3. Year three will be about finally getting strong enough on the lines to start doing what we really want to do. This year will also be about Sims taking the next step. He looked terrible more than he looked good last year but the good parts were definitely flashes of potential. Im excited to see how much progress he has made. 6-6 would be a great year 3 for us.

GtFan021

Flats Noob
Also this 2 days ago..

1623237591268.jpeg

This is about Keithian Alexander.

both 5 star recruits!

Last edited:

BuzzedATL

Varsity Lurker
The talent and size gap is shrinking rapidly. But can our coaches outcoach uga? That’s the biggest question to me.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
I have a pic of my daughter when she was in high school wearing a Tashard Choice jersey and getting his autograph. He was her favorite player at the time.

And he's one of my all-time favorites as well.