F$U kicked to the curb by ACC

To be fair, and I have no idea why I would want to be fair to That Woman's College...

FSU is struggling with a covid outbreak. But we know the only thing the league cares about is maximizing its bowl profile, unless the potential bowl team if GT. So Miami gets the chance at the win instead of fsu and du slogging it out in what would probably be a great game.

I saw an article earlier that said the ACC indicated that the cancelation was to allow Miami to play their game since it has ACCCG implications.

I saw an article earlier that said the ACC indicated that the cancelation was to allow Miami to play their game since it has ACCCG implications.
Sooo... league office ignores the rules to put their thumb on the ACCCG scales? Make it up as they go? Is that your charge?

this is just a hunch based on reading but I think it's FSU's medical director that has been the big problem. he couldn't come to an agreement with Clemson on terms or some such, that's what got all this started.

Yeah I don’t think Norvell had a say in the matter from what I’ve read. Also can’t fault FSU for calling BS on Clemson traveling with a kid who tested positive without needing to isolate a portion of players due to contact tracing.

Also can’t help but notice that UVA hasn’t been moaning to media like little bitches after FSU had to back out on Saturday.

Sooo... league office ignores the rules to put their thumb on the ACCCG scales? Make it up as they go? Is that your charge?

More like “play games that matter instead of games that don’t.” Miami still has an outside shot at the ACCCG, while Duke and FSU would be playing for next-to-last. I don’t see anything wrong with making sure teams that have a shot at the championship (or at least a bowl) get to play a full slate.

JRjr

Yeah I don’t think Norvell had a say in the matter from what I’ve read. Also can’t fault FSU for calling BS on Clemson traveling with a kid who tested positive without needing to isolate a portion of players due to contact tracing.

Also can’t help but notice that UVA hasn’t been moaning to media like little bitches after FSU had to back out on Saturday.

Yeah, the Clemson thing was a bad look for Dabo and Clemson. Seems like common sense to hold out players who are symptomatic, regardless of test results, rather than allowing them to practice and travel. Especially for a game where you’re a multi-TD favorite.

JRjr

Yeah, the Clemson thing was a bad look for Dabo and Clemson. Seems like common sense to hold out players who are symptomatic, regardless of test results, rather than allowing them to practice and travel. Especially for a game where you’re a multi-TD favorite.

JRjr

Yeah, Dabo didn’t look good in making those comments. Rather than focusing on the issues that have come with COVID and just accepting what is ultimately best in the situation, he came across as someone who felt cheated because his team would not be able to boatrace an inferior opponent by hanging 50+ on them.

I think a lot of people are already assuming that the ACCCG is going to be Notre Dame/Clemson, but technically Miami has not been eliminated yet with just the tie-breaker and 1 less game separating them from Clemson. It is understandable that those two teams would want to get their full schedule played if possible, and Miami sitting at home for a bye week wouldn't make any sense.

JRjr

Dabo’s arguement is they followed the ACC rules and protocols to the letter. FSU used criteria outside that protocol to cancel the game.

Seems strange that the ACC rules would allowed what was claimed but that was the issue.

I've had the Rona, and the Rona would be a small price to pay for even a 50 percentile cowboy hatted chick from that woman's college.

I know you like to make stuff up, but I believe in recognizing quality.

its clear you’ve had the Rona and not any of the cowboy hatted chicks of any percentile.

It appears we used the Rona to perfection. Two weeks off to get our ish together. We didn't look like we could beat Rice before that.

Yeah, Dabo didn’t look good in making those comments. Rather than focusing on the issues that have come with COVID and just accepting what is ultimately best in the situation, he came across as someone who felt cheated because his team would not be able to boatrace an inferior opponent by hanging 73 on them.
fixed

Are the cowboy chicks about 35 by now or do they get new ones?

idiot! Of course they are 35 and still got it all, except now they have lots of money Too!

I never did yo momma, cause she was not a cowboy hat chick, didn’t have the boots and had something hanging out. So keep gazing at those hillbilly toothless ones and dream of your momma and sisters.

I only fear Cut spraying spit when he talks, if he is not wearing his face shield.

Really. That's it.

Back