F$U's qb arrested and give sworn statement.........

Re: F$U\'s qb arrested and give sworn statement.........

Bowden knew about the check theft friday before the game.

There are also rumors all over the Gator board that this R&R rim shop is notorious for being a big F$U booster that gives the players free "stuff."

This place was mentioned in allegations a few years back.

I dont know how much juice this story has but it could POTENTIALLY be big. If F$U does anything improper AD is the type of high profile player that would normally be the benefactor.

I can feel the people "sweating" on the fsu boards. There is MUCH NCAA talk floating around.

this could be bad for the ACC if it gets real ugly.

How do you figure this could be bad for the ACC? IMHO FSU is bad for the ACC. This may actually be good for the ACC...

The SEC has taken a major hit b/c of its schools actions.

We DON'T WANT any NCAA infractions coming down on an ACC school. It taints the WHOLE conference. SEC has YET to put that geanie back in the bottle since it started with them.

i agree that the ACC is seen in a bad light when events like this are associated with a member program.

however, you reap what you sow. FSU deserves this and i hope the NCAA doesn't show any mercy to the Criminoles.

So why did the owner of the trucking store, Dale Acosta, call McPherson when the owner found out someone had forged a check on his account? Does he call Mc Pherson every time there is a missing check or a forged check? How often does this happen? Why would he want to let Adrian Mc know that one of his company checks had been forged?
What did he expect McPherson to do about it?

This smells of a ring or laudering.

good point GT Ace!

man .. i've been reading the warchant and it's awfully funny right now.

the point you make would right now generate about 100 replies on that board

As has been stated before, "There's something rotten in Denmark" here. I don't blame Bobber for puttin distance between this and himself and the program. Somebody's going down.

There is an odor coming from South of Georgia. We have already smelled that odor previously from Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Mississippi State, and UGA. Maybe FSU needs to be in the SEC.

drinking.gif

Back