"False Start, the entire offensive line"

Same, definitely caught me off guard. Everyone in my section turned to the person next to them and did some rendition of "What the öööö did he say?"

I'm still trying to figure out how the center could get a false start. Did he jump forward before he snapped the ball?

Move the ball before the snap.

I thought that would be called a snap infraction not a false start. But I guess if everyone else moved also, then it's just easier to call a false start on everybody. Either way, it was funny, and something we may never hear again.

I'm still trying to figure out how the center could get a false start. Did he jump forward before he snapped the ball?
that means the center forgot the snap-count, and everyone else went on 2, or whatever...

I'm still loving CPJ's spiteful timeout on the extra point after WCU's blocked field goal return.

I'm still loving CPJ's spiteful timeout on the extra point after WCU's blocked field goal return.

I texted my brother after that and said, "We may score 70. CPJ is not happy at the other team's coach."

second best call...

first stays with Ron Cherry
[y]6D8aAC4jrPM[/y]

Back