Fat Little Girlfriends Moved to Starkevgas?

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
Remember when Miss St beat LSU in their week 1 and everyone was gushing about how easy it is suppose to be to hire a new coach for a new system?

Edit: Looking at statistics, it's even more of a joke than I thought. We are averaging a TD more per game than them and our QB has a higher passer rating on the season.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I told the SEC fans at work after the LSU game that Mike Leach's teams look like world beaters and he's a genius, bit then he has games where they just get the crap kicked out of them. Leach and Mississippi State are a train wreck.

Walton

Damn Good Rat
What is the gist of the issue?

It is funny after 1 game, he was changing the SEC forever and now he isn't even up to the standard of Miss State. I guess those SEC coaches are a little better at game planning than PAC12 coaches.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
What is the gist of the issue?

It is funny after 1 game, he was changing the SEC forever and now he isn't even up to the standard of Miss State. I guess those SEC coaches are a little better at game planning than PAC12 coaches.
Also, it seems that LSU fell off a cliff.

OptionJacket

Damn Good Rat
Collins is going to use the portal like a champ this off season. He may be weak in his timeout game but he’s strong in his portal game. Teams like GT will definitely benefit which is why the factories will get the portal shut down at some point.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Collins is going to use the portal like a champ this off season. He may be weak in his timeout game but he’s strong in his portal game. Teams like GT will definitely benefit which is why the factories will get the portal shut down at some point.
All you have to do is see this view to know what he has to work with.

IMG_20201031_183134~2.jpg

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Nice picture of me, I'm famous! Seriously, are the cheerleaders' bows in their hair not good enough...or are you saying the ATL!