Feel good story of the year is Clinkscale.

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
In the past 3 games he has rushed for 87, 74 & 94 yds with a TD & averaged 8.5 ypc. He's had runs of 51, 37 & a dazzling 14 yd TD dive-reverse- around end sprint. He's caught 12 passes for 78 yds with a long of 17 in the last 3 games as well.
Now he has a front page of the Sports section feature story. Gordon Clinkscale

Here is Coach Gailey's media day comments on the upcoming FSU game. He also has good comments on AJ & has many comments on Gordon. Nice read from Rivals' Jackets On Line. Coach Gailey's media day

Can Gordon run on FSU? Can he duplicate what he's done over the past 3 games? This is a huge key to this game. If Gordon & PJ cannot get anything on the ground to take the heat off AJ, then we'll be looking at 3rd & 15 way too much. FSU can make things happen in 2nd & 3rd & LONG, but are like most teams when facing 3rd & 2 or 3.
It's very unfortunate that Dorsey & Wallace are hurting so bad. Jeremy did very well on the right side last week, but can Phillips fill in on the left side adequately? & If both Dorsey & Wallace are out, can Honeycutt fill in anywhere near as good as Nat?
This is the KEY to the game; How well does our OTs play? If they don't open running room & keep the rush off AJ, we can't beat Fla St. If Gordon gets over 75 yds rushing, we'll whip the Seminoles.

yea, I hate to say it but I think we NEED this one too.

I hate to be greedy but it is a wonderful opportunity. I do think running is the key b/c we have keep those ends from speed rushing and those LB's from dropping back in coverage.

Field position is going to be very important as well. We just need to play smart error free football.

Back