Feldman: Top 10 offensive coordinators

Why does everyone think goose is such a good head coach?

Not head coach...OC. And because he had little talent but made plays because he worked hard and knew Ralph's system better than anyone else that played for him at GT. He's got Ralph's play book and he's not a curmudgeon. Love Ralph but he left a lot to desire in recruiting. Goose is the best option for GT if he's getable

The ones he started, he went 1-1, like Nesbitt.

shhhhh, i'm perpetuating the myth, brah

2000_20-_20gt_uga_20godsey2.jpg

Godsey is an NFL guy; it's unlikely he'd take an OC college job, especially since O'Brien is grooming him to be an NFL head coach. Plus, none of the O'Leary-era players want in on a Tech staff job in a post-Johnson era. The thinking is the roster will be a cluster and the next head coach will resemble B*** L****.

Godsey is an NFL guy; it's unlikely he'd take an OC college job, especially since O'Brien is grooming him to be an NFL head coach. Plus, none of the O'Leary-era players want in on a Tech staff job in a post-Johnson era. The thinking is the roster will be a cluster and the next head coach will resemble B*** L****.

O'Brien spent decades in the college game, if he is 'grooming' Godsey, the latter might too.

How much does Godsey make now?

Montgomery from Baylor, Frost from Oregon, and Morris from Clemson all seem like solid options if our current offensive guru were to fall through. (See what I did there)

O'Brien spent decades in the college game, if he is 'grooming' Godsey, the latter might too.

1000 bit coins a year....
No idea but I 'd imagine he'd make 500k - 600k here...likely a raise from NFL qb coach. He 's been a position coach for RBs QBs and TEs. He'd probably need 5 more years as position coach in the NFL just to become an OC. I don't think coaching salaries are THAT much better in the NFL than college.

Godsey spent seven years at UCF; he simply likes the NFL atmosphere better. Doesn't like the baby-sitting aspects of the college game.

That being said, I'm sure if the money were right and if he doesn't progress to an NFL OC position in the next three years, then we could see him go back to college.

I don't know how much he makes. I'll ask him the next time I see him.

Back