Fill it up at the diner & fill up my F350 commercial tank

Bob Benson

Trump Train on these Tools
Ban Hammer'd
A guy named Edward Snowden gave secret precious to a man in Russia. He was offered a fill up on his diner coffee in a morning in March 2013 and a fill up on his 35 gallon F350 tank at 4.35 a gallon, the cost in summer 2013 in Nyc at $152.25 for the fill up.

Snowden decided the cost of living was too much and he wanted a free fill up, a free ride and asylum in Russia.

This is a good way to describe Uga s football program. It pays recruits and their families and gives them free education without having to go to class, lets them get arrested with little consequence.

Athens is like Moscow housing a large contingent of snowdens who are looking for a free asylum and to get illegally paid as players by alumni and non alumni UGA people.

We need to halt the fill up on the 350 and the coffee, take Snowden and Uga to the exile status they belong, put them into Guantanamo for further investigation.

Because Uga cheats so much in recruiting by paying recruits they still go 7-5 and that isn't karma, it's Mother Nature.

Let's put them in their place with tree victories in for seasons in November.

Half Snowden! Stand for what's right. We win the right way, Uga cheats and gets away with it.
Not for long.

Here we come boys.

Jacket Heart

There's something particularly poetic about the phrase "tree victories in for seasons."

Bob, can we get a weekly post like this during the whole offseason?

Sometimes I feel like Bob is the real-life version of Matt Damon's character in Ocean's 12 when he's at the diner with Pitt and Clooney talking to the fat guy in some coded language.

Well, at least these are always entertaining.

That said:

20e7f6db35cd41400b3509dcc090eeb94acc7eaa423179f1c5b412ab381d9df9.jpg

Bob Benson is what this board needs. Especially in the offseason. I have no idea what he's saying or what stuff he takes to come up with it, but I know he has a Jacket Heart and he annoys a lot of you which entertains me greatly.

Oh and yes this is our motto for next year, scrap together we swarm:
Tree victories in for seasons!

Every post adds to our vocabulary words and phrases we did not know we were missing.

Gotta give they guy credit, ol' Bob is a busy man trolling over on Jim's site and giving us his ramblings here.

A guy named Edward Snowden gave secret precious to a man in Russia. He was offered a fill up on his diner coffee in a morning in March 2013 and a fill up on his 35 gallon F350 tank at 4.35 a gallon, the cost in summer 2013 in Nyc at $152.25 for the fill up.

Snowden decided the cost of living was too much and he wanted a free fill up, a free ride and asylum in Russia.

This is a good way to describe Uga s football program. It pays recruits and their families and gives them free education without having to go to class, lets them get arrested with little consequence.

Athens is like Moscow housing a large contingent of snowdens who are looking for a free asylum and to get illegally paid as players by alumni and non alumni UGA people.

We need to halt the fill up on the 350 and the coffee, take Snowden and Uga to the exile status they belong, put them into Guantanamo for further investigation.

Because Uga cheats so much in recruiting by paying recruits they still go 7-5 and that isn't karma, it's Mother Nature.

Let's put them in their place with tree victories in for seasons in November.

Half Snowden! Stand for what's right. We win the right way, Uga cheats and gets away with it.
Not for long.

Here we come boys.

Jacket Heart

Back