Final Plays with Georgia Radio Call

I like when Zeier said Tech's O-Line had Georgia's D-Line on skates in the overtime period.

I remember listening to the post game after 2010 and Kevin Butler was shaming our players for "giving up" when we let them score so we could get the ball back at the end. What a ööööing loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh no they picked us off at the 5 yard line.. now they are all over the field, players are rolling around on the G and they are taunting our fans..."

Best quote so far

"Malcolm Mitchell will have a story when he goes to his book club about how he caught the game winning TD against Tech!"

o-rly.jpg

Wow listening to this was AWESOME!

Scene 1 - UGA scores the "game winner"
UGA scores with :18 left and they are pretty much jerking off in their booth and laughing at the Tech folks who were inconsolable at this point. Then a squib kick and then "hey wait a minute, that's a little too close to the 50 for comfort..."

Scene 2 - The Kick
Then you sense the immediate nervousness in their voices. Then the Justin Thomas scramble. Then as GT lines up for the FG, you hear its up... is it long enough... OMG he made it. Now I'm ROFLMAO listening to them just beside themselves about the miracle FG. Reminded me of decades of nad kicks we've taken in this series.

Scene 3 - Overtime, GT possession
You can sense the full despair in their voices now. A feeling of helplessness as our OL was dominating their DL (how often has that happened?). We score what seemed like an inevitable TD. They announce the TD with about as much excitement as 3 yards and a cloud of dust on first down.

Scene 4 - The Block II
"Hero of the day Butker lines up for the kick. ITS BLOCKED!!! ITS BLOCKED!!! ITS BLOCKED!!!" Suddenly they are in full jerk off mode again! Tech figured out a new way to lose to UGA today! Hooray bad guys! They're back in full celebration mode. The crowd is going crazy.

Scene 5 - OT, UGA possession
You can now sense the anticipation in their voices. Chubb, 5 yards. Chubb short gain, 3rd down. Conley 12 yards first down and goal at the 10! The anticipation in their voices is growing. The crowd is getting really excited. Everybody can sense destiny now. Chubb 1 yard gain on 1st down... "We need to punch this in! Mason drops back... ohhhhooohhhooohhhh its intercepted by Tech. Tech has won the ball game..." <literally cries like a bitch here> His voice cracked like the radio announcer who witnessed the Hindenburg disaster. Oh the humanity! LOLOL!!!

Thanks so much for the link. It was like they just want to win so they can continue to be obnoxious aholes for another year. So glad we beat these turds. Hell would literally have a loop of that 10 hour broadcast playing had we lost.

Loran is still around? How old is he now? 90?

He's speaking at the Savannah Quarterback Club tonight. Ansley Williams, a huge Tech booster, is a bigwig there.

That ought to be fun.

Wow listening to this was AWESOME!

Scene 1 - UGA scores the "game winner"
UGA scores with :18 left and they are pretty much jerking off in their booth and laughing at the Tech folks who were inconsolable at this point. Then a squib kick and then "hey wait a minute, that's a little too close to the 50 for comfort..."

Scene 2 - The Kick
Then you sense the immediate nervousness in their voices. Then the Justin Thomas scramble. Then as GT lines up for the FG, you hear its up... is it long enough... OMG he made it. Now I'm ROFLMAO listening to them just beside themselves about the miracle FG. Reminded me of decades of nad kicks we've taken in this series.

Scene 3 - Overtime, GT possession
You can sense the full despair in their voices now. A feeling of helplessness as our OL was dominating their DL (how often has that happened?). We score what seemed like an inevitable TD. They announce the TD with about as much excitement as 3 yards and a cloud of dust on first down.

Scene 4 - The Block II
"Hero of the day Butker lines up for the kick. ITS BLOCKED!!! ITS BLOCKED!!! ITS BLOCKED!!!" Suddenly they are in full jerk off mode again! Tech figured out a new way to lose to UGA today! Hooray bad guys! They're back in full celebration mode. The crowd is going crazy.

Scene 5 - OT, UGA possession
You can now sense the anticipation in their voices. Chubb, 5 yards. Chubb short gain, 3rd down. Conley 12 yards first down and goal at the 10! The anticipation in their voices is growing. The crowd is getting really excited. Everybody can sense destiny now. Chubb 1 yard gain on 1st down... "We need to punch this in! Mason drops back... ohhhhooohhhooohhhh its intercepted by Tech. Tech has won the ball game..." <literally cries like a bitch here> His voice cracked like the radio announcer who witnessed the Hindenburg disaster. Oh the humanity! LOLOL!!!

A+++++ would read again!

Can anyone give some instructions on how to play that link without hearing that awful trombone?

I think that there was about 12 seconds of dead air after we sealed the win. They were rocked to their very core, and didn't know what to say.

Back