Finding a way

If they were smart they would play the scrubs the whole game.
Their OL is huge. They will be leaning on us all game pushing the line forward. We need some of those big DL recruits to commit so we can turn this around

Fwiw, the strategy would be the same even if CPJ were still here

Our mission need to be to get uga nicked up before Sec game.
Late hit their quarterback until our entire team is disqualified. Head home early and don’t count it as a loss since the game didn’t officially finish.

I don’t want to challenge 222-0, which is the only reason I don’t advocate for that strategy.

Tech wins 27-24, to finish 4-8. UGA goes on to lose the SECCG to LSU, and the Outback Bowl, Tech’s victory costs UGA the Sugar Bowl, and lose to Baylor, to finish 10-4.

And we will leave the damn scoreboard on with the final score until September 2020

UGA will overlook the Tech game -prep for LSU and wonder wtf is happening when they’re down two TD’s at the half. But by then the Juice would have fermented to maximum potential and it will be too too late for Kirby and his band of remedial studies mutts.

Tech wins 27-24, to finish 4-8. UGA goes on to lose the SECCG to LSU, and the Outback Bowl, Tech’s victory costs UGA the Sugar Bowl, and lose to Baylor, to finish 10-4.
Hey, pass the bong, dude!!

if i could find the gif from when harry met sally i'd post it.

"I'll have what she's having!"

*sigh*

Once again, for the first time since the Gailey years, I have zero hope of a win.

Back