Fire Nutt!!

bellyseries

Dodd-Like
Eight days ago, I would not have known how to analyze the UGAg-Arkansas game, but after reading StinGTalk for a week, I know without a doubt that Houston Nutt caused Arkansas to be embarrassed tonight. Football is so obviously a game of head coach vs head coach! I don't know what I was thinking, all these years, watching the players!
It is clear that if Nutt is not fired RIGHT NOW the Hogs will go into a decade-long decline. Recruiting is now impossible, there is no discipline on the team, no one at Arkansas can coach QBs. While they're at it, they better get rid of that AD, Broyles, is that his name? Clearly knows nothing about football coaches.
Thanks again to the football savants of this board. Without your help, i would have stupidly thought that what I witnessed tonight was Georgia beating the sh__ out of Arkansas. Now I know better.

Who said you could not teach old dogs new tricks!

Welcome aboard!

laugh.gif

Belly Series, let me point out that Arkansas was in Atlanta only because Alabama could not. LSU and Auburn on paper appeared to be more capable of beating Georgia. Arkanas won a three way tie breaker. The Razorbacks had been viewed BEFORE last weeks games settled everything that they was the weakest of the three. So tonights game does not surprise me a bit.

What's more, Army should drop football, and the entire coaching staff should commit hara-kiri. TONIGHT!!

Originally posted by bellyseries:
What's more, Army should drop football, and the entire coaching staff should commit hara-kiri. TONIGHT!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's a big win for coach Johnson in his first season at Navy. Not much else to smile about with a 2-10 record.

GSU doesn't seem to miss him too much, either, as they routed Maine 31-7 today.

Didn't Ark. lose to UF 35-3 last time they were here for champ? SEC West is weak.

Belly,
I get your sarcasm. But what you don't realize is Arkansas didn't quit. They were still playing hard in the 4th. It was CLEAR to me we gave up long before the 4th.

BTW: If you don't want to lose a family member keep them of the streets tonight
wink.gif

Also, my favorite quote of the night
Q: So what are you going to do now that you have won the SEC championship?

A: "Well Im gonna start preparing for exams"
--David Green
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone needs to tell Green that Dooley will take care of those minor things like classes.

Bellyseries,

No, it wasn’t the coach or the players. It was those darned UGA officials and cheerleaders that did in Arkansas.

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by 71Bee:
Bellyseries,

No, it wasn’t the coach or the players. It was those darned UGA officials and cheerleaders that did in Arkansas.

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You could be right, 71Bee. You know Richt is such a genius, especially compared to u-no-hoo, it was amazing how he disciplined the dawgs into all those personal fouls, just to keep the score down. Otherwise it would have been 100-0, easy. And of course, the Arkansas players WOULD have quit, if that Nutt had any control over them. U-no-hoo MADE our boys quit. I do have this blame assigned right, don't I?

And yeah when that cheerleader who looked like Uga VI actually SACKED their QB that time, I'm thinkin WOW, if only Friedgen were back, SHE could be our quarterback....anyway, that's how I saw the game.

Originally posted by bellyseries:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by 71Bee:
Bellyseries,

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You could be right, 71Bee. You know Richt is such a genius, especially compared to u-no-hoo, it was amazing how he disciplined the dawgs into all those personal fouls, just to keep the score down. Otherwise it would have been 100-0, easy. And of course, the Arkansas players WOULD have quit, if that Nutt had any control over them. U-no-hoo MADE our boys quit. I do have this blame assigned right, don't I?

And yeah when that cheerleader who looked like Uga VI actually SACKED their QB that time, I'm thinkin WOW, if only Friedgen were back, SHE could be our quarterback....anyway, that's how I saw the game.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Belly,

You and I are seeing eye to eye.

You're sarcasm sends a good message in my opinion.

bobby dodds ghost:

Not much of the spirit of Coach Dodd behind your comments. Want to edit that post a bit?

I'm not worried about bellyseries, it's you I'm thinking about

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Basically Arkansas overachieved to get to the dome. Congrats to them. I didn't see the whole game but it looked like they played as hard as they could.
If Houston Nutt had Tech's players he probably would have been competive to the end of the game with a chance of winning.
Far different from the totally unprepared team with no fight in them that Chan Gailey brought to Athens.
Chan Gailey does not appear to have a clue how to coach, prepare, or motivate college players. And we are going to pay for it for a long time.

Originally posted by beeware:
Basically Arkansas overachieved to get to the dome. Congrats to them. I didn't see the whole game but it looked like they played as hard as they could.
If Houston Nutt had Tech's players he probably would have been competive to the end of the game with a chance of winning.
Far different from the totally unprepared team with no fight in them that Chan Gailey brought to Athens.
Chan Gailey does not appear to have a clue how to coach, prepare, or motivate college players. And we are going to pay for it for a long time.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Personally, I'm really sick of hearing your rant. I'm out of hear. Sick of it. Others are as well. It's just pathetic. That's my opinion. I'm out of hear gang. This has gotten to the point of beyond rediculous.

For those friends I've made hear that like to send message. I enjoy it greatly. Email me from now on at: dmanzer@bellsouth.net instead of sending messages through this service.

anyone who is not asking for chan's head is not a tech fan ...

anyone who is not asking for braine's head is accepting mediocrity ...

anyone like bobby dodd's ghost who stops supporting tech football in dark years and actually replace "TO HELL WITH GEORGIA" with .. "To hell with Tech football!?!?!" are can we spell FAIR WEATHER FANS!

by the way bobby dodds ghost .. where is that post about your mole in the GTAA huh? any more news about the inside workings of the GTAA from your mole?

looks like daddy had to punish little naughty bobby dodds ghost and send him to stand in the corner.

I didn't remove the post, and stand by it. I guess you think the people who work at the AA don't have family members,who tell other family members what they hear first-hand at work. StinGTalk edited my post...time will prove it to be true, FOCer.
BOO

tsk tsk bobby .. don't get worked up now .. before the administrator makes you wear a dunce cap and makes you sit on a stool facing the corner ..

you don't want that do you bobby?

yeah right friends in the AA have friends and they have wives and they have second cousins and they have half brothers and they have step sisters and they have little birdies as pets who come to your window sill and whisper things into your ears ..

damn .. things have gone way over the head when an administrator from this board has to censor a post ..

Back