Fire Nutt!!

Well, I was coming into this saloon to have a drink with my belly friend but by the time I got inside so many fights had broken out all over the place that I didn't know which fracas to get into so I guess I'll look into the next saloon (subject/post) and see if I can get in there. But on the way out I'm still yellin' at the top of my voice, "Attaboy, belly".....dang, beeware just laid one to my jaw and some other joker (I'll bet it was you, Ghost) gave me a shove right through the door out into the street. That's alright you guys, I love you anyhow...us Jacket fans just get a little fiesty in our passion from time to time.
Selah.
wink.gif

Are you one of those guys who think Gaily should be fired too?! if memory serves...UGAg beat US WORSE! Huston Nutt has done ALOT with that program at Arkansas! They were my sleeper team in the SEC, and look, I was right. I hope they fire him, maybe GT can pick him up, and get rid of Gaily! not that I support fireing Gaily, but Nutt is NOT a bad coach, considering what he has to work with, anywhere else, he could coach a BCS contender(i.e. Georgia Tech)

RW4L

bellyseries .. next time you come up with such a post .. you had better state clearly that your post is dripping in sarcasm ok?

i love it by the way

Originally posted by ylojk8:
bellyseries .. next time you come up with such a post .. you had better state clearly that your post is dripping in sarcasm ok?

i love it by the way
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Guys, I was shooting for satire. I guess I hit sarcasm (and maybe a few nerves).

Right now I'm hiding behind the bar!
drinking.gif
drinking.gif
drinking.gif

In the immortal words of Beeware: Carry on.

belly, your intents were crytal clear and cleverly written...I think some of us have our feelings so riled lately that we shoot and ask questions later. Don't let up on the satire; it's bootiful.....

Gees BW get off it, we've heard the same from you all during your 800+ posts. Do you think (naw you can't think) we have not understood your message of hate, and destruction. I really feel sorry for your kid to have had a daddy like you.

Back