First play vs BC

The intelligence of the BC defense is at Michigan right now, right? I thought Addazio lost both coordinators from last season. To compound things, and I know I say this alot, but Scott Loeffler runs their offense now...

The intelligence of the BC defense is at Michigan right now, right? I thought Addazio lost both coordinators from last season. To compound things, and I know I say this alot, but Scott Loeffler runs their offense now...

BC was something like 126th in ypg game last year. Even loeffler can't make that much worse can he? BTW do you know who the OC was last year?

BC was something like 126th in ypg game last year. Even loeffler can't make that much worse can he? BTW do you know who the OC was last year?

Todd Fitch. He got demoted to WR coach then replaced by Loeffler, he's at LATech right now. I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that Loeffler can do worse. He must give a hell of an interview, because destruction reigns in his wake.

I think we are going to see a lot of Marshall right up the middle. I think we are going to like it.

Todd Fitch. He got demoted to WR coach then replaced by Loeffler, he's at LATech right now. I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that Loeffler can do worse. He must give a hell of an interview, because destruction reigns in his wake.

I'm just glad Don Brown is gone.

Do we have 5 wideouts on scholarship for that to work?
They don't have to be actual wideouts, we never pass anyway...but yes, we do.

81 Antonio Messick WR 6-3 200 RS JR Fayetteville, Ga./Fayette County
89 Bennett Barton WR 6-1 199 RS JR Roswell, Ga./Roswell
2 Ricky Jeune WR 6-3 212 RS JR Spring Valley, N.Y./Saint Joseph Regional (N.J.)
83 Brad Stewart WR 6-1 197 SO Savannah, Ga./Benedictine Military School
84 Stephen Dolphus WR 6-5 197 FR Macon, Ga./Westside
85 Alan Bussoletti WR 6-4 197 FR Buford, Ga./Buford
80 Jalen Camp WR 6-2 213 FR Cumming, Ga./South Forsyth
86 Jair Hawkins-Anderson WR 6-1 186 FR Suwanee, Ga./Northview
37 Mikell Lands-Davis WR 5-11 208 SO Douglasville, Ga./Alexander
82 Christian Philpott WR 6-3 220 RS FR Tallahassee, Fla./North Florida Christian
87 Quentin Spear WR 6-3 191 FR Atlanta, Ga./Kipp Atlanta Collegiate
88 Harland Howell WR 6-3 218 RS FR Marietta, Ga./Wheeler

Back