First Time Post and question on Avery R.

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
Been lurking GoJackets and here for a while and finally got signed up.

As you can guess, a duck hunter and Jackets fan.

I thought Avery Robison was supposed to be an impact player alongside Kenny Scott, but I haven't heard any of you guys comment about him.

I've been on the road a bit, so maybe I missed something. What's the deal with this guy?

Originally posted by techfowl:
Been lurking GoJackets and here for a while and finally got signed up.

As you can guess, a duck hunter and Jackets fan.

I thought Avery Robison was supposed to be an impact player alongside Kenny Scott, but I haven't heard any of you guys comment about him.

I've been on the road a bit, so maybe I missed something. What's the deal with this guy?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good question. I would like to know how Avery RoBERson is doing as well.

avery roberson was discussed at lunch bunch with chan gailey.

he got into a lil accident and was therefore slow to get into the flow of practice in the fall. he's back to full speed and strength now i believe and can see playing time this year in special teams if needed. most likely, he will red shirt.

simply put, we are LOADED at secondary especially at safety.

Dawan Landry - 6'2 215 RSo
James Butler - 6'3 210 Jr
Nathan Burton - 6'2 200 RJr
Chris Reis - 6'0 210 So

To add to Ylo's comments.. all 4 guys mentioned have had great practices this summer.. and I think we will see Butler become a real leader this year.. and I also think that Reis will become one of the fan favorites, he is going to be a solid contributor for us, and he loves to hit

Back